Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bumper stickers you love/hate

Spaceman Spiff

I don't have any on the current vehicle, but my two favorites from the past are....

"You say THUG like it's a BAD thing?" (the mascot of our medieval fighting group is this little guy called The Thug)

"Gun Control is the idea that a woman kidnapped, assaulted, and strangled with her own pantyhose is somehow superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal gunshot wound." (pretty small type. Almost impossible to read while driving)

Personally I like the coexist bumper sticker. The ones that drive me nuts are the ones for candidates and campaigns that are more than about a year in the past.

What...nobody here has a Redskins sticker on their vehicle except for Mark The Homer??

Blasphemy!!!!

:silly:

I have a plate on the front of my truck. We only have a back plate in SC. I have another in the window of the back of my truck and a small helmet hanging from the review mirror. I NEVER put stickers on my vehicles.

Also, I have another plate in the back window that my dad found for me at the DMV of all places. It says, "Hey Idiot, you're driving a car not a phone booth." I love it and get compliments on it.

Hate:

"Choose Civility in Howard County"

I see them everywhere when I go to visit my brother who lives there.

I don't really love any bumper stickers...I think that unless they are magnets it's just a terrible thing to put on a car, and I can't get past that thought to give the funny slogans any credit :)

I saw a bumper sticker that read "one less SUV" on a Prius a while back.

Which if you want to protect the environment and drive hybrids, that's cool. But you don't have to be a pretentious douchebag about it.

It would be funny to see a Hummer with a sticker that said "Hummer, a smaller carbon foot print than a Prius".

Archived