Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey MR. Snyder.....

SkinsFreak4-Life

come off the hip for some new padding around the walls.... dude incase you have not noticed, another month and we'll look like the Browns!!! Hey speaking of which think you could do it before next week? if not they will feel like their at home....except for the thrashing they are going to receive. Nothing against the Browns, but their timing really sucks... I would hate to be the rebound team after yesterday. There is blood in the water!!!!

Speaking of the visitors feeling at home....STOP WEARING THE ALL WHITE UNIFORMS!!!!!!! White jersies are a soft color. And in turn, the visiting team gets to wear their home (dark) jersies. I hated the day that Joe Gibbs (although I love Joe Gibbs) changed the uniforms from dark to white for home games. I have been waiting and waiting (what some 28 years) for them to go back......but noooooo. White jersies are a soft color and dark jersies are a hard color. I think (and this is just my opinion) that dark jersies give you a mental advantage. MAKE THEM FEEL AS FAR AWAY FROM HOME AS POSSIBLE.

And when a team does come to our stadium who wear white jersies at home, make them wear the darks at our house. Hell, football is 90% half mental!!!!!!!! :)

Speaking of the visitors feeling at home....STOP WEARING THE ALL WHITE UNIFORMS!!!!!!! White jersies are a soft color. And in turn, the visiting team gets to wear their home (dark) jersies. I hated the day that Joe Gibbs (although I love Joe Gibbs) changed the uniforms from dark to white for home games. I have been waiting and waiting (what some 28 years) for them to go back......but noooooo. White jersies are a soft color and dark jersies are a hard color. I think (and this is just my opinion) that dark jersies give you a mental advantage. MAKE THEM FEEL AS FAR AWAY FROM HOME AS POSSIBLE.

And when a team does come to our stadium who wear white jersies at home, make them wear the darks at our house. Hell, football is 90% half mental!!!!!!!! :)

I don't remember Gibbs 1.0's teams as being "soft" and opponents having a "mental advantage" when it came to playing his teams thanks to the color of their unis. So while you may prefer the darker colors, it has ZILCH to do with the way the team plays so I really don't care what they wear anymore as long as they just win.

And when a team does come to our stadium who wear white jersies at home, make them wear the darks at our house.

I've grown up with the Redskins wearing white jerseys and burgundy pants so the year we had "Marty-ball" was very difficult. It was the first time in almost 30 years that the Cowgirls got to wear their home white in our park ...

BTW, we were on a six-game winning streak going into that December 2001 game and we lost 17-7 ... still think it means nothing?

cheers

I like the fact that the burgundy padded walls are fading. It's character. I'm glad we don't have that cheezy wall paper with the team graphics like almost every other NFL venue.

I actually wish they'd do something like in RFK for DC United and post all the division titles, conference titles and Super Bowl wins. We have nowhere to hang a flag like the teams with domed stadiums, so paint them into the wall. The Pats found a place to put their banners.

If it makes you feel any better, we're wearing the white because of the heat and after the Cleveland game, we'll wear the Burgundy for the last 4 home games.

... oh yay. Dallas gets to wear their home white in our park.

C'mon guys ... make them wear their road blue.

This will be the case....man, people so concerned about our uni choices should actually listen to the interviews where such things are discussed.

Zorn has said the PLAYERS wanted the white on whites-also there's an advantage to them in the warmer games.

Then, he said when it gets cooler they will do the burgundy uniforms with white pants EXCEPT for the Dallas game, b/c he wants to irrate Dallas.

Everybody happy?

Well....you should be. Even in this area Zorn is the man.

... oh yay. Dallas gets to wear their home white in our park.

C'mon guys ... make them wear their road blue.

I think he means the pants.

To avoid getting this merged in the waaaaaaaaaaaay too big uniform "fashion police" thread, I would like to talk about the padding around the field, too. It is faded badly and should be replaced. I was down there on the field for the draft party, and was commenting on how cheap it looked. Of course, there are a lot of things about the stadium that look "cheap", such as the rusted railings on the concrete steps outside, some rust spots all around the skeleton of the stadium, etc. We all know the stadium was built on the quick and cheap by JKC, so it wasn't going to look shiny and new forever. I think Snyder could sink $1000000 and have some of the cosmetics of the stadium look better, however.

Just my opinion.

This will be the case....man, people so concerned about our uni choices should actually listen to the interviews where such things are discussed.

Zorn has said the PLAYERS wanted the white on whites-also there's an advantage to them in the warmer games.

Then, he said when it gets cooler they will do the burgundy uniforms with white pants EXCEPT for the Dallas game, b/c he wants to irrate Dallas.

Everybody happy?

Well....you should be. Even in this area Zorn is the man.

Ahhh ... this is the first I heard that we will be home white for Dallas. :applause::applause::applause::applause:

Thanks for the updated information ... :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I think he means the pants.

To avoid getting this merged in the waaaaaaaaaaaay too big uniform "fashion police" thread, I would like to talk about the padding around the field, too. It is faded badly and should be replaced. I was down there on the field for the draft party, and was commenting on how cheap it looked. Of course, there are a lot of things about the stadium that look "cheap", such as the rusted railings on the concrete steps outside, some rust spots all around the skeleton of the stadium, etc. We all know the stadium was built on the quick and cheap by JKC, so it wasn't going to look shiny and new forever. I think Snyder could sink $1000000 and have some of the cosmetics of the stadium look better, however.

Just my opinion.

That, and doing a complete overhaul on the mini-trons. They are a joke compared to what you see at other stadiums. (He's got the bucks to do it)

:2cents::2cents:

come off the hip for some new padding around the walls.... dude incase you have not noticed, another month and we'll look like the Browns!!! Hey speaking of which think you could do it before next week? if not they will feel like their at home....except for the thrashing they are going to receive. Nothing against the Browns, but their timing really sucks... I would hate to be the rebound team after yesterday. There is blood in the water!!!!

I'm thinking your are speaking of the water "situation" in the bathrooms after the game? At least on the upper deck, there was NONE!

I'm thinking your are speaking of the water "situation" in the bathrooms after the game? At least on the upper deck, there was NONE!

Actually, I don't think anyone has mentioned that yet ... if so, it's been subtle.

We had no water pressure in Club Level either. I believe it was stadium wide as a result of a water main break in the third quarter.

egads ... :doh:

Archived