Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone still unsure about making the trip to SF...check out these prices!!!

NoCalMike

Stubhub.com

http://www.stubhub.com/san-francisco-49ers-tickets/49ers-vs-redskins-12-28-2008-554562/

WOW!!!

Come be a part of the Redskins fans TAKING OVER San Francisco & 49erland.

Come join the party, tailgate, and invasion of the burgandy & gold.

Keep in mind, this game could have HUGE playoff implications.

Also one of the least-aggressive fan bases around. Bring the FAMILY!!! LOL.

Anyone that was there in 2004 can vouch for how we throw a tailgate party!!!

:cheers:

total side note, what a strange design for a stadium. looking at the layout is pretty strange.

Crazy, isn't it? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think thats the old Candlestick Park, just renamed. And I think it doubles for baseball, hence the ****ty design.

On another note, check out these prices for Cincy!

http://www.stubhub.com/cincinnati-bengals-tickets/bengals-vs-redskins-12-14-2008-550958/

total side note, what a strange design for a stadium. looking at the layout is pretty strange.

Yeah, the used to share it with the SF Giants, the big bleacher section are actually rolled onto the field during football season and I believe the section immediately to the right is obstructed view.

It doesn't look to bad when you are actually inside, but the stadium is definately old and outdated.

The 49ers are in the process of getting a new stadium soon.

I ALWAYS see the Skins each time they play the Niners on the West Coast and am planning again on making it this year. I usually travel w/my friends who are from Nor Cal and all Niners fans. I joked w/one friend who is a HUGE Niners fans that his team may have a good chance this year as we will be resting our starters for the playoffs come December ;@)

I will definitely be on the look out for the Skins fans tailgaiting in the parking lot.

For those of you who haven't been there before: leave plenty of time, the driving down into the stadium area is a MAJOR drag and time consuming. Also, pack a jacket.

Completely irrelevant side note: The last 3 games I've seen of the Skins have all been against the Niners (one at Fed Ex).

Record: 3-0

I have a friend in San Fran that has a business deal with the Niners, and knowing that I'm a Skins fan, he says he can get fifty yard line seats to the game.

It's the last game of the season, so I'm hoping that the game won't mean much, but I'm definately gonna take him up on that. Let's keep in contact so we can all celebrate a great season and a trip to the playoffs! (knock on wood)

I was thinking of starting this thread but thought I'd wait a bit. lol :)

I have a close friend who has season tickets that I'll probably score for nothing. We should get a huge tailgate party going. Hopefully the game will be a great send off for the Skins into the post season.

If the game becomes one sided, the whiner fans will leave in droves leaving anyone to sit anywhere you want. I got close enough (just a few rows up from the field) to yell at Lavar Arrington to get his attention the last time the Skins were in SF. He turned to look at me and I flexed in my Skins jacket (showing Redskin power). lol

The Niner fans are pretty cool, they know their team sucks. They're in hell right now and I hear it everyday on sports talk radio.

*ahem*

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADTRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

*ahem*

GASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE

Archived