Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would you like to see on Sunday?

mAshparie36

Another deep bomb to Moss? Hopefully for a TD? Or Portis pounding the ball?

Personally, I would love to see Landry give DeSean Jackson a proper introduction to the NFL. Just lay him out for thinking he's something already in his first year.

that....and a win!:eaglesuck

A win, hands down.

To be more specific, I'd like to see us getting Thomas a little more involved in the offense. With Moss being so productive every week, you have to think the Eagles D is going to gameplan fairly intensely around him. This should open up Thomas' game a little more.

I want to see our O-line continue to give protection and running lanes for CP. I really wanna see JC play another solid game and finally get his 3tds that he dserves the last two games. I wanna see him pick apart that blitz. JC is my favorite player and I want him to improve even more in this game.

Also get Cooley involved more. I would like to see him get 5+ catches and 70+ yards and a td.

Also another strong defensive performance with Horton and landry and Rogers getting picks. more sacks as well.

Generally, another all-around strong performance.

i would like to see Jason Campbell make the Eagles pay for blitzing so much...

I liked our offense against Dallas.

Dink and dunk. Spread the ball around. Use the whole width of the field. Get rid of the ball quick.

Several 7 minute drives and 100 yds from Portis wouldn't hurt, either.

Oh, and if we're talking about individual plays? I'd like to see the Skins snap the ball when there's still 5-10 seconds left on the play clock, since every defense out there seems to love shifting when there's 3 seconds left. I think a quick snap, and handoff to Portis.

Obviously I would like to see a win. I'd like to get Thomas his 1st TD that sticks ;). A nice, long TD bomb..like 68-75 yds strike to Moss...NICE!! No turnovers...no stupid penalties on us...plenty on them ;). A good, solid game...We score out of the 20's....35-42 pts maybe. JC torching them for 4 TDs and 400 yds!

I want to see Portis break a long touchdown run for the first time in a long time. I want to see Landry lay DeSean Jackson out, and I want to see our defensive line all over McNabb. Of course I want to see Campbell play another smart game.

But really, I'll take anything if we win.

Archived