Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sarah Palin Can't Name a Newspaper She Read or Supreme Court Case Besides Roe v Wade

Cooked Crack

And I love how it seems like people have just completely given up on defending her. At best they'll throw something out there about Obama or Biden as if it justifies her dumbassery.

Give her a break. She got her her education by observing the school outside her house

She sounded like the teen pageant contestant talking about maps and Iraq.

Who reads newspapers anymore?
Well she does, but started stumbling on the question for some reason. Both of your responses are far better then Palin's.

Obsessing over Palin?

If she were liberal, you'd be loving her.

If she were a liberal, I’d be switching my party affiliation from Democrat to Republican. Even if it meant that I had to vote for Al Davis for President. Really. :) Palin seems to have some crazy-assed force field that repels intelligent speech (and, perhaps, thought as well).

That's it! That's the final nail in the coffin regarding Palin's fitness to be VP!

Cooked Crack, do you ever think of how insanely pissed you would get if an idiotic article like this was posted about Obama? Or Biden? I guarantee you would be screaming "Partisan Hackery" at the top of your lungs...yet you start a thread about it since it's the other candidate.

Please.

That's it! That's the final nail in the coffin regarding Palin's fitness to be VP!

Cooked Crack, do you ever think of how insanely pissed you would get if an idiotic article like this was posted about Obama? Or Biden? I guarantee you would be screaming "Partisan Hackery" at the top of your lungs...yet you start a thread about it since it's the other candidate.

Please.

Well, ask him. There was literally 3 of these a day on Obama, every day. It was getting ridiculous.

It was getting equally bad until the mortgage crisis went into full swing.

Please.

Yeah I'd be pretty pissed if Obama made himself out to look like a horses ass.

Really. :) Palin seems to have some crazy-assed force field that repels intelligent speech (and, perhaps, thought as well).

...and the righties keep gobbling it up as if she is competent. :doh:

BTW, after Palin makes a fool of herself during Thursday's debate ...who will play Joe Biden and Gwen Ifill on SNL when they spoof it?

Hey, I don't deny that looks bad, but I'm willing to bet she was trying to not specify one over the other. In any event, if you are being serious in trying to assign stupidity to this statement, I would just throw out this one for you to think about:

"...it is wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in fifty....seven states? I think I have one left to go. One left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not justify it."

Yep, and that can be fully judged based on a comment about newspapers. :rolleyes:

No....but this can. :doh:

"I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you." --Sarah Palin, asked by Katie Couric to cite specific examples of how John McCain has pushed for more regulation in his 26 years in the Senate, CBS interview, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)

Bets Biden outdoes Palin in gaffes

I agree! There is no question that Biden has more gaffes than Palin. For one he doesn't hide from the media.... hell he's more likely to chase them down and force them to interview him. He's also someone that clearly does know what he's talking about but often says something foolish.

Palin on the other hand doesn't have a clue and spends all her time hiding from the media. Instead of saying something foolish she tries hard to say something smart but fails at hiding the fact that she just doesn't know.

No....but this can. :doh:

"I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you." --Sarah Palin, asked by Katie Couric to cite specific examples of how John McCain has pushed for more regulation in his 26 years in the Senate, CBS interview, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)

I see you one "I'll find you some..." and raise you one incoherent babble/rant:

"That's why I say I, like every American I'm speaking with, were ill about this position that we have been put in where it is the taxpayers looking to bail out. But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health-care reform that is needed to help shore up our economy, helping the--it's got to be all about job creation, too, shoring up our economy and putting it back on the right track. So health-care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions and tax relief for Americans. And trade, we've got to see trade as opportunity, not as a competitive, scary thing. But one in five jobs being created in the trade sector today, we've got to look at that as more opportunity. All those things under the umbrella of job creation. This bailout is a part of that."

I see you one "I'll find you some..." and raise you one incoherent babble/rant:

"That's why I say I, like every American I'm speaking with, were ill about this position that we have been put in where it is the taxpayers looking to bail out. But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health-care reform that is needed to help shore up our economy, helping the--it's got to be all about job creation, too, shoring up our economy and putting it back on the right track. So health-care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions and tax relief for Americans. And trade, we've got to see trade as opportunity, not as a competitive, scary thing. But one in five jobs being created in the trade sector today, we've got to look at that as more opportunity. All those things under the umbrella of job creation. This bailout is a part of that."

The sad thing is that Tina Fey and SNL basically used her own words...., they didn't need to add much. Now that's scary. :doh:

She's a politician... even if she doesn't remember she should at least know a few newspapers offhand that she can mention to make her look in touch and informed.

I disagree. Newspapers are dripping with agenda, none of them are free of the drip. Naming a single source is like saying Im down with the agenda. If I was a politician I would answer the question in the same vague way, I read what I see arround I dont subscribe(define myself) to any of them.

I notice that the right winger's 'Liberals are desperate' responses to this type of thread have gotten significantly less over the past two weeks. :laugh:

Might be because we see ya'll digging a hole for yourselves to fall in,and don't wish to interrupt the progress.;)

I notice that the right winger's 'Liberals are desperate' responses to this type of thread have gotten significantly less over the past two weeks. :laugh:

here's one guy that's in the middle that just thinks this kind of stuff makes everyone involved look like idiots.

election season can't end soon enough.

Archived