Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When will Snyder pull the plug on Czaben?

JoeGibbsRypenGClark91

The man is a bore. A broken record. He has an obsession with Gibbs since Gibbs stopped doing his show.

He ripped Vinny a new one when he got the new show. Now he is kissing his ass. Last week he said Portis is the 4th best back in the division. Now he is saying he is running like a mad man.

Listning to the sports reporters can make one fall a sleep on the road. There is no excitment. They take calls like they work for a factory . NEXT BLABLA . Thank you. Next.

I don't understand why Snyder bought the station if he is going to leave clowns like Czaben on.

Czaben called Zorn a flat top dufus after they lost vs the Giants . Now he a mancrush? Nothing more i hate than a 2 face punk.

I am tired of hearing on my drivetime home. So how did Gibbs 2.0 fail. 301-230-0980. He is so incabable of doing a radio show he is just recyling old crap. Gibbs failed. Okay.Zorn is here now.

Does he have no new material?

The Thompson show puts you to sleep before that. Let me ask you . What does a 2 point conversion mean? I am Joe the fan!

Please Snyder give us some sports radio to be proud of.

I like that show although I never agree with Czaban and I can't stand him I love the show. I guess he's just someone I love to hate and I hope they don't get rid of him. However John Thompson show is terrible, he is clueless about sports and just talks about sausage(hmmm very suspicious) sandwiches all day.

The man is a bore. A broken record. He has an obsession with Gibbs since Gibbs stopped doing his show.

He ripped Vinny a new one when he got the new show. Now he is kissing his ass. Last week he said Portis is the 4th best back in the division. Now he is saying he is running like a mad man.

Listning to the sports reporters can make one fall a sleep on the road. There is no excitment. They take calls like they work for a factory . NEXT BLABLA . Thank you. Next.

I don't understand why Snyder bought the station if he is going to leave clowns like Czaben on.

Czaben called Zorn a flat top dufus after they lost vs the Giants . Now he a mancrush? Nothing more i hate than a 2 face punk.

I am tired of hearing on my drivetime home. So how did Gibbs 2.0 fail. 301-230-0980. He is so incabable of doing a radio show he is just recyling old crap. Gibbs failed. Okay.Zorn is here now.

Does he have no new material?

The Thompson show puts you to sleep before that. Let me ask you . What does a 2 point conversion mean? I am Joe the fan!

Please Snyder give us some sports radio to be proud of.

Czaban has tons of big time supporters like me. It's not going to happen bro, sorry.

Czaban is like a lot of Redskins fans. He gets incredibly frustrated by some of the things that he sees, and he overreacts. He's still a fan, and I actually like to hear criticism of our team, as long as I know its coming from one of our fans (sort of like don't talk **** about my family unless you're part of my family). He's sort of like an everyman, he's not perfect but he articulates a lot of the frustration that exists in our fanbase. The most important thing is that he remains a fan.

I have no problem with him, and only hope that he survives the makeover of Washington area sports radio.

I love these endless bash threads on guys like Czaban, Cowherd, and JLC. It's always so obvious that the OPs are fans of the bashee.

If a person isn't a fan of a particular media personality, they wouldn't listen or read the works of that figure, let alone go through the trouble to start a thread on it.

BTW, Czaban gets great ratings b/c people listen to The Sports Reporters.

Who is Snyder going to bring in w/local flavor that's going to be better?

All of the assclowns on ESPN9Hatey do what they're paid to do. Pissing people off to the point where they'll call in and complain is how they gauge success.

Steve Gayban, Andy Trollin', Kevin SheepDip, John Dumbson, Crack Smokin Koken, Cryin ****ell, and John Riggamortus, all have brief moments when they're entertaining. But mostly, they're boobs.

Czaban is like a lot of Redskins fans. He gets incredibly frustrated by some of the things that he sees, and he overreacts. He's still a fan, and I actually like to hear criticism of our team, as long as I know its coming from one of our fans (sort of like don't talk **** about my family unless you're part of my family). He's sort of like an everyman, he's not perfect but he articulates a lot of the frustration that exists in our fanbase. The most important thing is that he remains a fan.

I have no problem with him, and only hope that he survives the makeover of Washington area sports radio.

Well said.

Now if he would kneecap Cowherd I would be a happy camper.

Archived