Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When will Snyder pull the plug on Czaben?

JoeGibbsRypenGClark91

I'm not a big Czaban fan but now that we've won a game or two he's happy with the team and that's fine. I don't listen to him all that often for it to matter either way.

I do have to say though that when I do listen it seems that his need to bash Gibbs does border on obsession at times. It gets very tiring. Gibbs wasn't perfect. We know this. Move on and enjoy the new guy already.

I am part of Czaben's Army. And I took issue with this thread. Until I actually read it and realized that 95% of the people on here like Czaben too. Which makes sense. He's funny.

Czaban has tons of big time supporters like me. It's not going to happen bro, sorry.

And me.

I'm not a big Czaban fan but now that we've won a game or two he's happy with the team and that's fine. I don't listen to him all that often for it to matter either way.

I do have to say though that when I do listen it seems that his need to bash Gibbs does border on obsession at times. It gets very tiring. Gibbs wasn't perfect. We know this. Move on and enjoy the new guy already.

Its obsession. Simple as that. And his army follows

I am not a Czaben fan in any way,(I can't stand listening to the guy), but if it was that easy, then I would hope that he would have been gone by now.

It can't be that easy. It's probably a contract thing that he can't be fired for no cause. I'm sure Snyder would gladly pay him off, but maybe Czaban wants to stick it to Snyder and work his full contract.

The man is a bore. A broken record. He has an obsession with Gibbs since Gibbs stopped doing his show.

He ripped Vinny a new one when he got the new show. Now he is kissing his ass. Last week he said Portis is the 4th best back in the division. Now he is saying he is running like a mad man.

Listning to the sports reporters can make one fall a sleep on the road. There is no excitment. They take calls like they work for a factory . NEXT BLABLA . Thank you. Next.

I don't understand why Snyder bought the station if he is going to leave clowns like Czaben on.

Czaben called Zorn a flat top dufus after they lost vs the Giants . Now he a mancrush? Nothing more i hate than a 2 face punk.

I am tired of hearing on my drivetime home. So how did Gibbs 2.0 fail. 301-230-0980. He is so incabable of doing a radio show he is just recyling old crap. Gibbs failed. Okay.Zorn is here now.

Does he have no new material?

The Thompson show puts you to sleep before that. Let me ask you . What does a 2 point conversion mean? I am Joe the fan!

Please Snyder give us some sports radio to be proud of.

Go check the ratings. Czaban's show does well relatively speaking.

And here's an idea, if you don't like the show, don't listen. I hate M&M in the morning....so guess what? I don't listen!

Zab is funny as hell and i hope now the op got his answer which is never. Most of the people seem to like him and we all have one thing in common which is the most important thing...we listen to him.

John Thompson show just needs to be changed to "storytime with grandpa " or Nap time with John thompson...just when i thought that show couldnt get any worse they added the hater of the year in BMitch who for some reason seems to think he was more then a kick/punt returner.

All of the assclowns on ESPN9Hatey do what they're paid to do. Pissing people off to the point where they'll call in and complain is how they gauge success.

Steve Gayban, Andy Trollin', Kevin SheepDip, John Dumbson, Crack Smokin Koken, Cryin ****ell, and John Riggamortus, all have brief moments when they're entertaining. But mostly, they're boobs.

Some colorful names here... some of them might even stick. It's clear you spent some time thinking about these.

Actually, I wasn't joking, he was one of my little league coaches.

I call BS. The "there's no cryin' in baseball" rule would have prevented Czaban from coaching little league.

Czaban is really good imo and I agree that he epitomizes most Redskins fans. Frustrated when they lose and on cloud 9 when they win.

The last part sums it up in a nutshell. What makes him a bit more difficult to listen to sometimes is that he usually goes more extreme in both cases. He needs to follow Zorn's advice and become "more medium". But then his ratings would probably suffer.

Archived