Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I will have my crow with a pale ale please

Chief skin

Today I am ready to eat CROW and chase it with a dog fish head pale ale. I am the most pessimistic fan on this board but Skins knocked off dallas and did it with authority. THUS, THEY PROVED ME WRONG and the crow tastes pretty damn good. :dallasuck Thank you

When being wrong feels so right, go with it. :applause:

I was hoping to see a thread like this. To the OP, Way to man up. Some of the posts on this board after the Giants game made me crazy.:tantrum:

I don't think the Skins are the best team in football,but they are not the worst. Damn. Give Zorn a chance will ya.

To all the haters, admit you were premature in your doubt. And join the rest of us "homers" in supporting our team.

:anon: =:loser:

:point2sky Hail Yes We Can!

Way to own up guys. Just remember this is a long season. We still have a ways to go but things feel damn good right now. I just dont want to see this board completely flip its **** if we lose to philly. We are so much farther ahead of where I thought we would be this year. I thought we could be good this year with all the talent but I thought we would struggle on offense. But damn we are a good team.

Today I am ready to eat CROW and chase it with a dog fish head pale ale. I am the most pessimistic fan on this board but Skins knocked off dallas and did it with authority. THUS, THEY PROVED ME WRONG and the crow tastes pretty damn good. :dallasuck Thank you

I've never thought that crow pairs well with pale ales. Crow goes better with a lighter beer.

:drool:

I was doubtful of these teams success as well but Zorn has stepped up, not to mention Jason playing lights out in the WCO.

I still saw some coaching mistakes yesterday, but Zorn will learn, and even this early success does not change my opinion that the front office needs a good shakeup, but this team is playing well and I have to give credit to Zorn and the players for that.

Let's keep the roll going and win in Philly.

OK time for me to own up and take some crow as well for condoning Jansen and saying if he started, we would lose. I was wrong, some of you were right, I suck and you're great. They played a hell of a game!:notworthy:applause::dallasuck

Some key elements to Jansen's play:

a) he's fresh

B) he's wound up and fighting for his starting position back.

There can be no greater motivation to perform your best when you get that 2nd chance.

Archived