Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't BELIEVE Jimmy Johnson said this on post game..

arkowi

What do you expect? Johnson is a homer and so is Aikman! They WILL NEVER admit they lost even though they did today.... Both Cowturds suck Cow b@lls anyways!

Aikman calls a fair game. He tends say positive things about us when everyone's riding the Cowturds pole. He's one of the better commentators. God, I just threw up a little in my mouth typing that about Aikman. Now Strahan, and Jimmy otoh struggle, and I mean STRUGGLE to say positive things about the Redskins. If we win, it's because the other team didn't show up.

I miss James Brown on the Fox show but at least Terry defends us on a daily basis.:logo:

"If the Cowboys didn't have 12 men on the field during that final drive by the Redskins, they might not have made that field goal, and the cowboys might have won."

Really Jimmy?

Well, if there had not been 2 lame ass calls on Rabach we might not have even needed that field goal.

And if a frog had wings....

One of the calls where bogus.... He was illegally downfield.

A win is a win. Howie stated it well when he referenced the Skins fans hatred towards the Cowgirlz.

Yeah. Howie actually gives the Skins credit, as did JB when he was around that crew. It was funny how he called out Jimmy for calling the Skins the 4th best team in the division.

:point2sky

"If the Cowboys didn't have 12 men on the field during that final drive by the Redskins, they might not have made that field goal, and the cowboys might have won."

Hey Jimmy...I highlighted the most IMPORTANT word in that entire paragraph for you. :dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

ANybody catch dilfer on ESPN? He was giving us mad love over and over again. LOL. We got somebody at ESPN that is unbias and giving us mad love. When they were talking about TO's post game whining, Dilfer criticized TO and said " we shouldnt even be talking about TO, We should be talking about the redskins cause its their day"

and when pee wee berman asked what is the story of the yr after end of one month of football, trent dilfer said the Redskins!

Boo f-ing hoo! The Cowboys were supposed to destroy the Skins and had a Vegas line like the dream team at the Olympics over Outer Mongolia. In an incredible act of revisionism, Johnson puts both teams on par. What a complete jackazz. I hope someone gets a cigarette too close to his hair and he gets 3rd degree burns from the ensuing chemical explosion.

This is a dumb thread. Johnson wasn't complaining about the officials or anything. He was calling out the Cowboys for an unforgiviably dumb play that may have cost them the game. What exactly are we complaining about?

And he gave the Redskins a ton of credit for how they played.

Yeah I didn't think jimmy was necessarily being a Dallas homer there, but I got it on tape i can go back and review it.

Archived