Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't BELIEVE Jimmy Johnson said this on post game..

arkowi

One of the calls where bogus.... He was illegally downfield.

I know only one of the calls was bogus, I guess the point I was trying the make was that you can twist what happens in a game w/ ifs and buts to turn it to your favor. Rabach was clearly down field on the second call. Should have clarified

arkowi (op)

What about Strahan? At halftime he still gave us NO chance to win.

didnt see that, or i just dont remember what he said. but i got to give him props for the post game, he did have some good stuff to say for us, and wasnt making excuses.

just dont remember what he said without going to try to find it.

I couldn't believe he said something that dumb. The guy gets paid for that kind of thing. It was as if he said, "If the cowgirls hadn't screwed up, then they wouldn't have screwed up." Really insightful, nice going.

So I put on my Burgundy and Gold shirt and went to store in Ocean View, Delaware. A bunch of people in there wanted to talk about the Skins as soon as I walked in.

It was great, representing at the beach. Go Skins.

Odd how the only time the "ifs and buts" are accepted are when they detract from Washington.

I had to mute the volume on the T.V. to avoid listening the Troy and his geisha girl sidekick, and then turn it back on to listen to the effects of Aqanet on JJ's brain...?

Enough of the Dallas folks already. The only guy giving us any credit before the game was the guy who was playing against us last year. That tell them anything?

As much as I hate to say it, Troy was actually on our side with some calls during the game. I hate hearing about if that or if this happened because we could have said that a few times aswell but thats why they play the game. Shyt if our D cordinator wouldnt have went to a prevent twice they might not have scored before half time or at the end but he did. If there receiver wasnt a fag he would have got the onside kick but he is so there you have it. Whats done is done and we get the "W" unlike the Broncos who needed a BS call to win. We won with some calls going our way and def some going against us.

Archived