Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Love the no media love

Passizle

Just watching sport center live and a question was asked to Trent Dilfer about how quickly Redskins are at getting the west coast offense down and before he could answer one of the other commentators cut him off and went straight back to talking about T.O.

Trent fired back at the end saying it was a shame the skins could not get any spot light for just beating the Boys at home and how he was quickly becoming a skins fan!!!!!

Winning consistently brings consistent attention. Remember back to the Gibbs I, we got a lot of attention even if we lost.

>> I disagree. Go back and watch the 1991 America's game video. Inside the NFL did not come to DC until the team went 11-0. At the Super Bowl, the Bills were the team the media wanted to hype up. We get no respect I tell 'ya.

I remember Brent Musburger on the NFL Today back in the 80's say that the Redskins were the "Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL". They just get NO respect. What's true then is true now. Joe Gibbs and those teams thrived off of the disrespect. This team should do the same.

I remember Brent Musburger on the NFL Today back in the 80's say that the Redskins were the "Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL". They just get NO respect. What's true then is true now. Joe Gibbs and those teams thrived off of the disrespect. This team should do the same.

Well at least we can claim that title from the Giants. Right now the Giants are gonna be the favorites and all that. We'll go unnoticed until we have a 5 game lead in the division with 2 games left.

Archived