Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How About Them Cowboys? lolz (Merged)

Darth Tater

Who is the best NFL commentator for Redskins' games?  

291 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best NFL commentator for Redskins' games?

• Troy Aikman
    • John Madden
    • Cris Collinsworth
    • Phil Simms

Bottom line: Cowboys did not play near as sloppy and did not have near as many bonehead plays and dumb penalties as the last two weeks, and still lost. They got outplayed. Newman looked lost out there and got burned several times, Skins secondary, o line, and rb played great, and the Cowboy's game plan sucked.

Edit: JC played very well too. That pisses me off! lol!

I can't wait to hear "Because the refs didn't call the facemask or the false start."

Yeah, that's why you lost. That's also why we scored 3 instead of 7.

3-1 #2 in NFC east... no biggie

They also called Rabach twice for no reason. You can't hold someone who runs right past you. And you can't be ineligible downfield if your BLOCKING downfield.

Not to mention, Ware took a lick on a block from Betts, and proceeded to punch him in the head WHILST the play was going on. Heyer was penalized for unneccesary roughness when he blocked a lineman during a play, Ware deserved the same penalty.

I just wanted to say the Cowgirls got worked!!! No one gave our boys a chance but we went in and without the penalties pretty much dominated. So people will say taht the Cowgirls made a lot of mistakes, but if we don't make a few penalties we could have had atleast 21 more points! I don't know what I'm sayin, I'm just hyped about the BIG victory, HAIL baby!!

The skins are the 4th worst team in the NFC East. The Dallas Cowboys are this years Super Bowl champion. Actually playing the season is just a formality for them. Jason Campbell stares down his receivers. The skins don't even need to bother showing up to play the game, because they have NO CHANCE. Tony Romo sits to pee is the second coming. T.O. can't be stopped. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Here's what I say to all that!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Feel free to add your own...

Clinton Portis has not done much this year (despite averaging 83 ypg prior to today).

Archived