Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Derrick Frost Today

Zen-like Todd

Considering that every week people ***** about the fact that we kept Brooks over Frost, it's going to be relevant throughout the season.

True, and it's looking more and more like the Skins made the right decision on this.

The decision to cut ties with Frost was the right one anyway, IMO. Going with a rookie in Brooks was debatable. I agreed with it. And it looks to me like it's going to pay off.

Frost is 16th in the league in gross average. Brooks is 33rd.

Frost is 15th in the league in net average. Brooks is 28th.

I hope the rook keeps improving. He had one really nice one yesterday but that doesn't change the fact that as much as Brooks sucks, he is still outpunting the guy that replaced him.

Brooks is 16th in the league in gross average. Brooks is 33rd.

Brooks is 15th in the league in net average. Brooks is 28th.

I hope the rook keeps improving. He had one really nice one yesterday but that doesn't change the fact that as much as Brooks sucks, he is still outpunting the guy that replaced him.

No, he is not. Stats here are misleading. Brooks has more inside twenty, more FC, and has improved week to week. Frost has I think one downed inside 20 all season, and no FC,if I am not mistaken. In the long run, we made best decision for our team.

Frost is coming nowhere near outpunting Brooks...

"Poor punts put Frost on hot seat

His job might be in jeopardy

By BOB McGINN

bmcginn@journalsentinel.com

Posted: Sept. 28, 2008

Tampa, Fla. - The Green Bay Packers might be changing punters soon after Derrick Frost had a miserable performance Sunday in a 30-21 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

On Sunday, Frost might have sealed his fate with a 38-yard line drive (19 net) with just 3.38 seconds of hang time with the Packers backed up but leading, 21-20. The Buccaneers then drove for the winning field goal."

33rd? You got to be kidding me right?

Trivia Question: What is the name of the 33rd team in the NFL?

Answer: :doh1:

Turbodiesel? Are you there?

60 yard punt by the rookie. Skins were backed up to the endzone, no less.

I'm right here, and am glad to say Brooks punted well last night. I noticed one FG by Swishy was in by a couple feet only, but it was in. Glad about that, as the margin was only 2 points. IDK if that was Brooks or not, but the kick was good and I commend Brooks for a good game. I hope that helps his confidence and he builds on it.

Archived