Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PICS ES Tailgate Cardinals 9-21-08

cricket

Thanks to all for the kind words.

I didn't ask to be the photographer, I just love taking pictures and the people enjoy them...

so, I await the word from JRock to continue with my work at the next tailgate...since apparently I am only "week-to-week".

Hollah!

S

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

lol. I am having the evidence "suppressed." :silly:

The hell you say. You practically violated my car with your "I'm drunk, wanna go home, MIA's car is so comfortable to lean on" stance. Not to mention the "spitting to keep from puking" thing you were doing near the end. You can deny it, but everyone saw it :ols:

I demand these pics be brought to justice for all to see!!!! ;)

The hell you say. You practically violated my car with your "I'm drunk, wanna go home, MIA's car is so comfortable to lean on" stance. Not to mention the "spitting to keep from puking" thing you were doing near the end. You can deny it, but everyone saw it :ols:

Yea. Witness right here. JRock was one "tipsy" Mother Effer

Hey, all I said was I never puke. Didn't say anything about spitting. :silly:

And I thought we were leaving, so I propped myself against your car. Easier than you having to drag my ass out of that chair after I passed out in it. LOL.

Boom! I made into the background of this picture! That's me on the left in the Taylor jersey. I lurk at the ES tailgate just like I do here.:silly:

No kidding. If I'd known that I'd have asked you about my car. :silly:

I'm the guy who looks like a complete idiot eating a chicken wing.

No kidding. If I'd known that I'd have asked you about my car. :silly:

I'm the guy who looks like a complete idiot eating a chicken wing.

I don't really know anybody there, I'd feel like a complete ass just going up to people asking "Are you on ES?". I'm rather shy in person until I have a few drinks in me (at least one).

I said to my buddy who was there with me, "I bet I've had conversations with half of the people here."

I've been to that tailgate before plenty of times, even before I joined the message board. It's a cool place, but the problem is I don't really "know" anybody there. We hung around for a while (my bud knows a few people there) and then went to another tailgate of some other friends.

One of these games, I'll get sloppy drunk and run through the tailgate yelling, "I'M SPRINGFIELDSKINS ON ES!!!" repeatidly and see how much recognition I get. I've got season tickets so I can take my time before I make my dynamic intro.:)

Archived