Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn Press Conference **Big Injury News: Jason Taylor out for the Cowboys game**

iMeast

Am I the only one who thinks this is not the worst news in the world? I mean granted of course I would prefer to have him healthy but he was getting abused in the run game and did not really get much pressure on warner and the Cowboys line is much better than the Cardinals line. Let's just hope our backup can step up I am not too worried.

Agreed

This is why I can't feel bad for teams like the Saints. Injuries cripple almost every team at some point in the season.

Unless you're the goddam Cowboys. Ridiculous their luck in this department...

Yeah, what is that? Why are the cowboys NEVER injured. Their only significant injury in the last few years was Bledsoe, which led to Romo sits to pee, so actually it was beneficial to them. They never get hurt.

while i do not think that evans is as good as taylor, i have to say that taylor has been playing injured for the past 3 weeks, so maybe having a healthy evans out there might not be as big of a drop off as we think. let taylor get healthy and things will be ok. this isn't cause for a "sky is falling" thread.

maybe it will help focus our dline even more at the job at hand. let's not all go crazy.

Hope he'll be ok, I think he can be a solid contributor for our team this year.

But I was watching him closely yesterday, and frankly, I didn't think he was getting that much "push". Those two batted passes were good plays. Great plays. And he was around the ball a few times getting in on some tackles. But its not like he was a game chanigng force.

Demetric can play. And we have Rob Jackson and Erasmus James inactive and fresh to fill in on the rotation, so my sense is that this won't be a huge drop off.

Yeah, what is that? Why are the cowboys NEVER injured. Their only significant injury in the last few years was Bledsoe, which led to Romo sits to pee, so actually it was beneficial to them. They never get hurt.

Owens injured against the Panthers last year second to last game. Was obviously not 100% in the playoffs.

This year, we lost Kosier for the first two games, and 3 of our backup receivers as well.

Roy Williams is out with a broken arm.

Deon Anderson, our fullback, had his knee scoped and is out for a few weeks too.

Maybe thats why we r cursed with injury bug cuz they way u use the word GD so much not a sunday church goer but enough already GD this GD that ur asking him to damn the redskins. Erasmus or Demetric Evans will do just fine hopefully they'll put their hands up like JT does and help us get more INT! HTTR:dallasuck oh and this is my opinion

Dude, you know what? I don't think losing Jason is a big deal. He hasn't really been 100% and the d-line has played decent. I hope he gets time to recover and get back to 100%. I would rather see a rotation of Evans, Wilson (who looks really hungry thus far), James and Rob Jackson. I actually think that rotation would be better then the less then 100% Jason Taylor we've had thus far.

Dude, you know what? I don't think losing Jason is a big deal. He hasn't really been 100% and the d-line has played decent. I hope he gets time to recover and get back to 100%. I would rather see a rotation of Evans, Wilson (who looks really hungry thus far), James and Rob Jackson. I actually think that rotation would be better then the less then 100% Jason Taylor we've had thus far.

My thoughts exactly. He hasn't been 100% this season. This will give him time to heal the MORE serious injury that he sustained in the pre-season.

We have player that can fill the void, he'll be back when we need him the most, our HOME divisional games.

Archived