Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn Press Conference **Big Injury News: Jason Taylor out for the Cowboys game**

iMeast

Taylor being out royally sucks. But I think the cast of Evans, Wilson, and James will fill his shoes adequately for 1 game, at least.

I know this is a huge game, but we don't need JT out there risking further injury when it is still so early in the season. To be honest, and I know I will get hell for this, but I wasn't expecting a win with him in there anyway, especially at Dallas. So we just need to hope he heals fast and those who step in for him this week get some experience and do some positive things in case this thing with Taylor lingers on for longer than it is supposed to.

Our chances at beating Dallas just decreased by about 50 percent. The Eagles have a very good pass rush and they still scored 41 points. Our pass rush is now depleted and Tony Romo sits to pee, when he has time, will pick a defense apart. Their line is also one of the best and I remember how inept we were against the Giants. And their offense wasn't as good as Dallas. Overall, I think this is a clear indicator that we will not beat Dallas this time. They are just too hot right now and too loaded.

Our chances at beating Dallas just decreased by about 50 percent. The Eagles have a very good pass rush and they still scored 41 points. Our pass rush is now depleted and Tony Romo sits to pee, when he has time, will pick a defense apart. Their line is also one of the best and I remember how inept we were against the Giants. And their offense wasn't as good as Dallas. Overall, I think this is a clear indicator that we will not beat Dallas this time. They are just too hot right now and too loaded.

Don't be a negative Nancy. It seems like these two teams beat each other when they shouldn't all the time. Anything can happen on Sundays ... anything. :dallasuck

HTTR

Archived