Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn Press Conference **Big Injury News: Jason Taylor out for the Cowboys game**

iMeast

Am I the only one who thinks this is not the worst news in the world? I mean granted of course I would prefer to have him healthy but he was getting abused in the run game and did not really get much pressure on warner and the Cowboys line is much better than the Cardinals line. Let's just hope our backup can step up I am not too worried.

Just heard it on Sportscenter. JT was kicked in the shin in yesterdays game. There was major swelling and docs said they have to make an incision in order to prevent permanent nerve damage. They said he should only miss this Dallas game. He didn't want the procedure when they told him he'd miss this game, but it was evident they addressed it now apparently.

I'm not TOO upset. It would have been more devastating if it were Fletcher, Landry, Samuels, Springs, JC or someone else.

JT has had some balls batted down but other than that hasn't created that much pressure. Jackson, Wilson, and James should be able to fill in the void. I hope they get their hands up in the air as much as JT has been.

Just heard it on Sportscenter. JT was kicked in the shin in yesterdays game. There was major swelling and docs said they have to make an incision in order to prevent permanent nerve damage. They said he should only miss this Dallas game. He didn't want the procedure when they told him he'd miss this game, but it was evident they addressed it now apparently.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=260577

Archived