Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do people of sitting upper level of Fedex

JoeGibbsRypenGClark91

Damn today was a nice day... You're lucky you didnt come to the game last week.

The upper deck isnt that bad. Only problem I had today was this dumb ass kid who kept standing the whole ****ing game.... I mean I don't mind when everyone was up and cheering, but seriously this kid was standing up and cheering for EVERYTHING!. I had to pretty much ask him to sit his ass down cuz he was blocking me, which made me feel like an ass =X

I was sitting in section 422 if anyone notice this kid too.

Damn you may want to get some glasses. I was at the Dallas game last December in the 400s, around the 10. Maybe 5 rows from the top, and I had no problem seeing the game. And that was in the pouring rain. Didn't even need binoculars. Though could of been handy when they were on the other end of the field.

[sarcastic Whine]

But, damn that cold windy rain. I was so cold and the upper deck doesn't have any cover and I got all wet. And cold. I coulda caught the sniffles. All those blue collar people around me were all cold and it was ridiculous. I mean Snyder should have heat up there. It was horrible. Waaaaaaaaah.....[/sarcastic Whine]

Grow a set dude...

Really, it is too bad you didn't enjoy the game. At least now you know what to expect in the upper deck, and you can adjust your expectations next time.

I used to sit in 429, 4 rows from the top. You could see the whole field, and watch plays develop. Not the greatest seats, but you're in the stadium. . .

Lol.....you're never going to sound good casting the "blue collar" people in a negative light.

I haven't sat in the 400 level in a few years, but it wasn't a bad experience. I don't like being around hammered fans but that can happen just as easy down in the club or in the lower bowl.

Lol.....you're never going to sound good casting the "blue collar" people in a negative light.

I haven't sat in the 400 level in a few years, but it wasn't a bad experience. I don't like being around hammered fans but that can happen just as easy down in the club or in the lower bowl.

Or in the suites ;) Damn that free Makers!

It really is a shame those of us "who dont have money" have to sit up there. Get a life you snob.

Im wit you Bro. I was finally able to afford tickets for my first skins game last year. I bought my dad a ticket and had to drive from upstate NY. I was like three rows from the top and loved every second of it. Fans were great!!!! Next game i go to my pops and i will be up there again.

Hail baby. 2-1

Every single time I go to a Skins game I sit in the 400's. Its fine to me, and I can see clearly. The only annoying thing is how awkward it can be when I go to games sitting with my dad. All around me are people who are ridiculously drunk trying to pick fights with fans of other teams. The same guy that always sits a couple of seats in front of us, always complains that we are not jumping "hard" enough to make the stadium shake. Another thing that is annoying is when people smoke up there. It always blows back into my face, and I'd rather not spend the game with cigarette smoke hovering around my face. Go smoke in the concourse if you are going to.

Archived