Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do people of sitting upper level of Fedex

JoeGibbsRypenGClark91

I was in the 400 sections. 454 row 16 seat 16

Did anybody else sit near me?

I've been to 3 games. Cowboys, jags, and cardinals. This was by far the most volatile one. I don't mind cussing, but jesus, there was 1 fight and another one that could've started.

I really hate how they treat fighting in our stadium. I don't care if you start or finish a fight. If you throw a punch, you should get kicked out.

Now, I will give you this. The stadium does a ****ty job of reporting flags. I had no clue why Thomas TD was called off. I just heard personal foul and nothing else.

This is more of my fault, the PA really gets me looking towards Portis. lol I got faked out so many times in this game.

I was in the 400 sections. 454 row 16 seat 16

Did anybody else sit near me?

I've been to 3 games. Cowboys, jags, and cardinals. This was by far the most volatile one. I don't mind cussing, but jesus, there was 1 fight and another one that could've started.

I really hate how they treat fighting in our stadium. I don't care if you start or finish a fight. If you throw a punch, you should get kicked out.

Who the hell was fighting? Seriously, I think I saw about 3 Cardinals fans all day. I saw more Cowboys jerseys at the stadium today than Cards jerseys. :doh:

poor spelling means that you shouldn't talk down to people as "blue collar" there's some negative connotation there.

what you should do is go sit in a box just like all the other people who don't want to get up and cheer for their team, they just want to be at an NFL game but away from all the animals that inhabit the stadium with them

go section 443

not all of us are blue collar and poor as you might think. I love sitting up high. I've sat in many spots in FedEx and you can't get anymore passionate fans...true fans than are in the 400s. my 72 year old grandmother sat in the sun just fine today with me and cheered her ass off.

so go put on your cutter buck shirt and sip your wine and watch your tv from your stinky ass apartment with your gay chihuahua.

I actually love the upper deck at FedEx, almost better than the lower bowl. I very much doubt your claim about your vision, because I have 20/20, and I like the upper deck so much because the view is absolutely spectacular for seeing every play develop. Down below, you're much closer to the action, but you can't always tell the position and depth of certain players at certain parts of the field. In the 400s, you see everything perfectly.

Are you talking about the biig guy in the Taylor jersey in 419? A girl slapped him upside his head because he bumped into her and stepped on his foot because he drink 20 beers.

I am being bashed. But it was an experience i never had.

No, I'm talking about a big guy wearing a Cooley jersey. He was talking **** to a bunch of other skins fans and he threw a lame duck punch. Then, some black guy comes up to from what it looked like, he tried to stopped the fight, but he ended up tackling him down to the row lower. The guys he was fighting with end up kicking him while he is down.

Of course, the guys that kicked him while he was down don't get kicked out. While, the drunk guy is the only one that gets kicked out.

I actually love the upper deck at FedEx, almost better than the lower bowl. I very much doubt your claim about your vision, because I have 20/20, and I like the upper deck so much because the view is absolutely spectacular for seeing every play develop. Down below, you're much closer to the action, but you can't always tell the position and depth of certain players at certain parts of the field. In the 400s, you see everything perfectly.

Now i know that is BS. You can see the players but not in any detail. If someone is hurt you can't even see who.

No, I'm talking about a big guy wearing a Cooley jersey. He was talking **** to a bunch of other skins fans and he threw a lame duck punch. Then, some black guy comes up to from what it looked like, he tried to stopped the fight, but he ended up tackling him down to the row lower. The guys he was fighting with end up kicking him while he is down.

Of course, the guys that kicked him while he was down don't get kicked out. While, the drunk guy is the only one that gets kicked out.

You are right. He had a cooley jersey. Sitting with a guy with an autographed Jason Campbell jersey and an authentic Landry jersey.

Yes he was the worst guy.

My favorite part is when he complained about the sun. Are you serious? Do you think Danny should build that big Mr. Burns disk to block out the sun? You sat up in the upper deck. What did you expect?

And WTF does an off site parking lot have to do with the stadium or sitting in the upper deck?

Don't park close? I learned that when I saw 5 years old. If you park close it takes longer to get out buddy...that's nothing new.

And complaining about blue collar fans and the section in general when you supposedly got the tickets for free? That's pretty low class man.

I would say this was one of the worst posts ever...but I've seen some of your other posts.

I used my season tix for the first time today. I took my 15 year old and we sit in the end zone on row 29 in the upper deck. That's right. The only thing behind us was chain link fence. And we had a ball in section 413. Everyone around us was well behaved, even the under-grad to our left. We took binoculars but only used them a few times. The view isn't that bad.

As for the unruly fans, the league is taking that very seriously and I would suggest reporting that crap whenever you see it. The fans need to step up and make football games an enjoyable experience.

Personally, while I also enjoy sitting in the lower level when I can, I happen to love my seats in the upper deck. The OP claims perfect vision but can't tell a 5 yd. run from a 9 yd. one... well, I also have perfect vision, and from 10 rows down from the very top, I can see each run quite clearly. ...and I'm in 419 this year - not far away from 416 where the OP was.

Also, there's just as many drunk/unruly fans in the lower bowl as there are upstairs.

Perhaps the OP was just in a bad section, or perhaps they wanted more (?) out of a free ticket...

Either way, I enjoy being at the game, no matter what. I can understand maybe being frustrated if you have obstructed view seats, but that's it. If you don't like getting free tickets or sitting in the upper deck, then don't. But don't go crying about it later.

Archived