Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do people of sitting upper level of Fedex

JoeGibbsRypenGClark91

It was the worst expeirence of my life. First of all the people there are very blue collar. And drink a lot . There was one drunk guy inthe 416 section role D who was trying to fight anyone. And the beer sellers keep coming to the upper level so much you can't watch the game.

I have perfect vision and i could bearly see the game. It felt like i was on another planet looking down. I could see a run and people cheer but could not tell if it was 5 or a 9 yard run. How can anyone see the game up there?

The sun shines directly on you. I almost passed out from heat stroke and i am fit person. I was dizzy and tired walking to my car on Jerico drive . The worst thing was i was so dizzy i went out the wrong part of the stadium and had to walk back that took another 20 minutes.

And i had to rush back because the place that i parked towes cars at 5:30 even though you paid.

The lesson i learned and i hope others with decent money learn is don't do the cheap thing.

I was appreciative of the free ticket from a fellow extremeskin. But pay for real tickets with good seats. The experience was poor. Get as low as you can if you have the money.

I just saw the highlights on TV. It was like i was not even at the game. It felt like i was watching the game for the first time.

FED EX IS A HUGE STADIUM.

And remember don't park close to the stadium. It is impossible to get out. People were walking in front of cars on purpose because they had a good parking space. Cars hit two people who refused to get out of the way and speed off.

Well...it's the upper deck, dude. I'm surprised the Blue Collar fans are still able to get out there with the way tickets are.

Besides, that's the true Redskins fanbase. From what I understand, those guys in the upper deck made up the WHOLE stadium back in the RFK days. For the most part, Redskins fans are middle class Washingtonians who are passionate about their team.

I'm not sure what you're expecting from the upper deck. I sat in the 400s last year and really couldn't complain. (Not to mention that your ticket was apparently free.)

But hey, if you can't tell the difference between a 5 yard run and a 9 yard run there may be a future in TV play-by-play for you. ;)

I don't understand the heat thing. I know it was pretty hot last week and was very warm today. However, I sit in the second-to-last row of the club level, and aside from going inside at halftime for about 10 minutes to check highlights, am in my seat the rest of the time. And don't feel uncomfortable. And no, I don't consider myself to be in anywhere close to good shape.

Archived