Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do people of sitting upper level of Fedex

JoeGibbsRypenGClark91

It was the worst expeirence of my life. First of all the people there are very blue collar. And drink a lot . There was one drunk guy inthe 416 section role D who was trying to fight anyone. And the beer sellers keep coming to the upper level so much you can't watch the game.

I have perfect vision and i could bearly see the game. It felt like i was on another planet looking down. I could see a run and people cheer but could not tell if it was 5 or a 9 yard run. How can anyone see the game up there?

The sun shines directly on you. I almost passed out from heat stroke and i am fit person. I was dizzy and tired walking to my car on Jerico drive . The worst thing was i was so dizzy i went out the wrong part of the stadium and had to walk back that took another 20 minutes.

And i had to rush back because the place that i parked towes cars at 5:30 even though you paid.

The lesson i learned and i hope others with decent money learn is don't do the cheap thing.

I was appreciative of the free ticket from a fellow extremeskin. But pay for real tickets with good seats. The experience was poor. Get as low as you can if you have the money.

I just saw the highlights on TV. It was like i was not even at the game. It felt like i was watching the game for the first time.

FED EX IS A HUGE STADIUM.

And remember don't park close to the stadium. It is impossible to get out. People were walking in front of cars on purpose because they had a good parking space. Cars hit two people who refused to get out of the way and speed off.

Dude, are you calling blue collar worker's drunks?

You should put a skirt on and go to the ballet

1."All those unwashed blue collar people were drinking."

2. "The vendors were in my way."

3. "I couldn't see up there."

4. "It was too hot."

5. "I got tired."

6. "It was hard to get out of the parking lot."

Etc.

:rolleyes:

These are the things my 59 year old mother said when she went to a game.:doh:

It was the worst expeirence of my life.

Going to a football game with less than perfect weather and parking conditions was the worst experience of you life?

Can I have your life?

I was at the game, in the upper level, in the sun, parked more than a mile away (and walked there with my 60 year old father) and we had a great time. Man up, dude.

We are in 428 and can see everything - they are awesome seats in an awesome section. So what if there are blue collar people in the 400 seats?? We have a mix of blue, white and every other color collar. We are also in the Blue lot which is awesome parking. Easy in, easy out and great for tailgating.
Section 428 is schweet and so is blue lot parking! I love the uppers and hate the whiners like the OP.

HTTR!

To the OP: You always have to be negative about something don't you?

As far as being a season ticket holder in the 400s....I LOVE my seats. Yeah, section 432, row 29, it doesn't get higher. BUT, I've sat everywhere in different stadiums and can honestly say these are my favorite seats. I don't want to move down. Just closer to the 50.

I have no one behind me so I can scream and jump and do whatever I want without blocking someone's view. I can see the field and the players perfectly. Maybe your vision isn't as good as you think. I wear glasses and can see everything perfectly from up there.

As far as ****ing about "blue collar", that is a douche move. Sorry that these dumbass blue collar workers do the real work in America :rolleyes:

I'm a broke college student. I paid for my tickets with money I didn't have (thank you Visa!) and I travel up there with money that isn't yet in my bank (again Visa!)....people do what they have to go to get to the game and cheer their asses off.

Stop ****ing...

I just got my season tickets this year SECTION 440 baby. Only saw one fight. The FAT SLOPPY DRUNK piece of crap that smacked the chick in the face on sunday definately deserved more than the shot to the eye that he got. I love the cheap seats, Ive sat 12 rows up from the endzone once, absolutely hated it. Sat in the obstructed view seats and really didnt have an obstruction at all, able to watch portis break off a 50 something yard run in Gibbs debut back they werent bad, but I love the atmosphere in the upper bowl other than getting caught in the occassional jet wash. And on a side note, the section 440 cheerleader dude that runs around getting everybody pumped up Keep up the good work bro good to see somebody having fun and trying to get everybody else involved. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS and I'll see you all when we demolish the Rams in a few weeks.

Archived