Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Office: Season 5

WVUforREDSKINS

So is Ryan officially off the show (but still in the opening credits)? I don't think he's been in a single episode this season. Did they ever explain what happened to him?

He was the receptionist while Pam was away at art school. I don't know what he's doing now.

His charcter left for Thailand with some friend from NY. His last scene he asked Kelly for one last romp and a couple hundred dollars.

Show is lagging a bit. Still funny and uncomfortable, but not as good as other years. Also, 30 Rock is just so much funnier it overshadows it.

I don't recall if it was at the end of season 4... or an episode from season 5.... but Ryan gets kelly to break up with Daryl... and then he spooks out and tells Kelly it's over and that he's travelling with a buddy from high school - or a high school - to Thailand. And that was it.

I'm a newbie to the show...AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I started last month watching it on DVD and I am half way through seasno 3!!! One of the funniest shows ever!!!!!

Welcome to Dunder Mifflin! :D

Yeah I'm trying to get my brother to watch it because he was really into Seinfeld. I've told him that the Office has the same smart storylines and good character development like Seinfeld did.

Saw an interview with Mindy Kaling (Kelly), and she said that Ryan will be back on the show when he returns from Thailand.

And last nights show was very funny. "Good Mornnnnning ViieeettNASHUA"

I thought it was average. The best part was with Angela's cats. Last week's episode was way better though, I think it was my favorite of the series...''Hello Clarice!''

• 4 weeks later...

Archived