Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Office: Season 5

WVUforREDSKINS

I enjoyed last week's episode. Especially Jim timing Dwight for everything.
The moment at the copier when Michael just butted in front of Holly and pulled the picture off the wall to start copying it was hilarious!!! OLS
I thought him taking the coffee pot with him was better.

Yep, they were all good moments :)

However, the funniest scene in The Office history -- I've never laughed out loud so hard and cried....and replayed a scene so many times -- was the one where Dwight and Jim go on a sales call.... and Dwight opens to the door to allow Jim to enter first..... citing that 70% of all attacks happen from behind... and before Dwight can even finish his thought Jim just casually ***** slaps (hard) and just walks away.

Just thinking about that scene makes me smile :)

Yep, they were all good moments :)

However, the funniest scene in The Office history -- I've never laughed out loud so hard and cried....and replayed a scene so many times -- was the one where Dwight and Jim go on a sales call.... and Dwight opens to the door to allow Jim to enter first..... citing that 70% of all attacks happen from behind... and before Dwight can even finish his thought Jim just casually ***** slaps (hard) and just walks away.

Just thinking about that scene makes me smile :)

Classic.

Hillarious episode last night!

When talking about Jan's tub birth:

Creed - "Must have been like the tide at Omaha Beach"

Jan - "Oh no, it's very hygenic Creed"

Creed - "Uhhhgguuh"

and Michael's conversation with Darrel:

Darrell - "You should stop calling yourself baby-daddy"

Michael - "Why Darrell, because i'm quote "white" quote, unquote?"

Darrell - "Because you're not a Daddy, and it's not your Baby"

So I just rewatched last night's episode and picked up on something I missed the 1st time around...

When Michael is telling Holly he'll have to act like he doesn't like her when Jan is in the office, he says at the end under his breath that he'll be doing the same thing with Ryan OLS

Also, the little montage with Michael holding all the children was actually really cute IMO. I like that as dumb as he is, he really does mean well. And then when he went in to explaining what the world would be like with a baby as president, LOL, and as he's explaining he starts to realize that it really would be a horrible idea in real life, but would make a good screenplay idea. Then when he introduces Astrid to everyone in the office and tries to do the Lion King introduction. hahaha

Phyliss-"I still have my hug to give out for bid"

Mike-"No one wants to bid on that"

Bob Vance-"I would like to bid"

Mike-"She's your wife, man you're an idiot"

Something like that it was so funny and then when they were bidding dwight kept reraising by 1 penny funny stuff.

Felt like a wasted episode tonight after a really hilarious halloween opening.

Oh well.

I am disappointed they didn't spend the whole epi on Halloween, but that opening was hilarious. And Creed's Joker was :notworthy

Dwight's Cornell thing was great, and when Michael and Holly broke out in song in the truck and the Darrell joined in lol-1.gif Also like Andy trying to bite in to the beet at the end

I thought this episode was pretty good. I don't feel like it was a waste, but it definitely wasn't as funny as it could have been. The Holly thing blind-sided me, because I think they could have milked that couple for a few more laughs, but I think Michael is going to get back with Jan which will be funny.

I also thought they whiffed on the whole sit-down between Jim and Pam and Jim's brothers. But all in all, it was pretty entertaining.

The only thing i didn't like was the thing with Pam, Jim, and his brothers. That's a dumbass prank. But the rest of the episode was GOLD. 3 Jokers in the Office is effing funny man!

"Oh Andy, one day we'll sit down together in Comstock Hall and laugh at all of this"

Archived