Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Office: Season 5

WVUforREDSKINS

The funniest show in years kicks off this Thursday.

Here are some webisodes and previews of what is to come.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/clips/so-many-surprises/655021/

http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/clips/huge-possibilities/655022/

67 "Weight Loss"[4] TBA Lee Eisenberg & Gene Stupinsky September 25, 2008 TBA For the first time, we see what happens over eight weeks of the summer, as a Dunder Mifflin weight loss initiative causes the branch to diet and become obsessed with their weight. Michael pursues a friendship with his new HR rep, Holly. Jim misses Pam who attends art school in New York. Dwight, Andy and Angela attend to unfinished business. 68 "Business Ethics" TBA TBA October 9, 2008 TBA Following Ryan's recent scandal at corporate, Holly must hold a business ethics seminar. The meeting gets out of control when Michael lets everyone speak freely about their unethical behavior at work. Meanwhile, Jim makes Dwight comply with the company's "time theft" policy. 69 "Baby Shower" TBA TBA October 16, 2008 TBA Michael practices for the birth of Jan’s baby by having Dwight go over possible birthing scenarios. Meanwhile, Michael tells Holly that he will pretend to dislike her for Jan’s benefit.

Also, I found this website. It is absolutely great. All 4 seasons for free.

http://justtheoffice.com/index.htm

Can't wait for Thursday!!!

I have to work 13 hours on Wednesday then get to work at 7am Thursday morning so coming home to see the premier will be absolutely awesome!! :cheers:

My only concern for this year is the introduction of new characters and spin off discussions. They best stick to the classic Office humor!!!

This is a good week. All my shows are coming back on!!! I love The Office, I can't wait to see what happens with Dwight, Angela and Andy. Also, I think something bad is going to happen with Pam and Jim.

Andy does not really love her so it does not matter

Bring back Karen :D

That will have Pam running home

Tobey was a complete jerk. Not only did he inappropriately touch Pam in front of everyone (HUGE no-no for an HR dweeb) but he tried to get Jim fired by making him look bad in front of Ryan. His character went from dopey schlep to creepy ahole in the space of about one season. I absolutely HATED him by the end. The new woman is a MILLION times better, IMO.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: MORE CREED!!!

Tobey was a complete jerk. Not only did he inappropriately touch Pam in front of everyone (HUGE no-no for an HR dweeb) but he tried to get Jim fired by making him look bad in front of Ryan. His character went from dopey schlep to creepy ahole in the space of about one season. I absolutely HATED him by the end. The new woman is a MILLION times better, IMO.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: MORE CREED!!!

Toby wasn't a jerk. Far from it in my opinion. He was just lame and boring and had a crush on Pam. I hope he comes back though, he is one of the shows writers (I believe)

TiVo is set up for tonight.

Interested to see what becomes of Ryan after his arrest.

That will be answered next week, supposedly.

Archived