Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Office: Season 5

WVUforREDSKINS

I thought the episode before last (the surplus) was hilarious. When Toby says that asbestos is the silent killer and Michael says Toby is the silent killer :rotflmao:

Last week was just moderately funny. I didn't like the whole intervention/rehab storyline. I still love the interplay between Phyllis and Angela on the party planning committee though I guess that's done now :silly: and when Toby bought the unicorn doll from Darryl only to find out it's black.

Also, poor Andy! Not only is he never going to get any, but now everyone knows (excpet him) that Angela's been hooking up w/ Dwight.

• 4 weeks later...

"My horn can pierce the sky"

http://www.princessunicorndoll.com

I have decided to make Princess Unicorn my Chief of Homeland Security because her horn can pierce the sky!!!

- President Elect Obama

Princess Unicorn is leading a wave of change in American dolls, which is why I will be appointing her Secretary of Unicorn/Princess Relations.

- Barack O.

Princess Unicorn is the voice of this generation of this decade.

- Kanye West

New Episode in two days!!

Michael singing "My horn can pierce the sky" was one of the funniest moments in Office history. I watched it over and over. Can anyone find a clip of that?

"What would you do if Merideth woke up tomorrow and she was dead?"

"Stab her in the brain with a wooden stick.........There are several was to kill a zombie, the most satisfying is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick"

New Episode Tonight. Dwight vs Andy

Toby: "We should really have the office's air quality tested. We have radon coming from below. We have asbestos in the ceilings. These are silent killers"

Michael: "You are the silent killer"

I thought the episode before last (the surplus) was hilarious. When Toby says that asbestos is the silent killer and Michael says Toby is the silent killer :rotflmao:

quit stealin ma quotes WVU!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The Post-Super Bowl episode looks like its going to be funny as hell, I saw a short clip after the "Business Ethics" rerun tonight.

There is something with a fire going on, and Stanley looks to be passed out, while Michael is shouting something along the lines of "STANLEY, WAKE UP! BARACK IS PRESIDENT! STANLEY YOU'RE BLACK! WAKE UP!"

The Post-Super Bowl episode looks like its going to be funny as hell, I saw a short clip after the "Business Ethics" rerun tonight.

There is something with a fire going on, and Stanley looks to be passed out, while Michael is shouting something along the lines of "STANLEY, WAKE UP! BARACK IS PRESIDENT! STANLEY YOU'RE BLACK!"

I hope I'm sober enough to watch the episode. :doh:

I'll probably just end up watching it Monday morning.

There is something with a fire going on, and Stanley looks to be passed out, while Michael is shouting something along the lines of "STANLEY, WAKE UP! BARACK IS PRESIDENT! STANLEY YOU'RE BLACK! WAKE UP!"

I happened to watch Leno and Jenna fisher (pam) was on. They showed a clip and it is about Michael thinking everyone is getitn bored at work so he decides to have everyone roast him.

I happened to watch Leno and Jenna fisher (pam) was on. They showed a clip and it is about Michael thinking everyone is getitn bored at work so he decides to have everyone roast him.

"I walked in on him naked, and his thing is so small! If it were an iPod, it would be a shuffle!"

Word was there was a Barack reference during the opening scene. Missed out on it cause my hearing sucks and I can't understand clearly what these folk are saying on TV without my precious Closed Captioning

"Stanley, Barack is president! YOU ARE BLACK STANLEY!"

Archived