Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Office: Season 5

WVUforREDSKINS

i'm losing interest in the show, no really laugh out loud moments again for this episode. I used to pause and rewind the office several times an episode to hear funny lines again, now I pretty much just watch it straight through and don't really laugh all that much.

Boo all of you (except Slacky, maybe). The episode last week (The Michael Scott Paper Company) was one of my favorites.

This week, I agree....... coulda' been better. The new boss blows. Rogue Dwight blows. Jim and Pam not interacting blows. But I have hope.

.....I have hope. :paranoid:

And I like Parks and Recreation, dammit :cool: :D

Boo all of you (except Slacky, maybe). The episode last week (The Michael Scott Paper Company) was one of my favorites.

This week, I agree....... coulda' been better. The new boss blows. Rogue Dwight blows. Jim and Pam not interacting blows. But I have hope.

.....I have hope. :paranoid:

And I like Parks and Recreation, dammit :cool: :D

You dork ;)

You started out by saying boo to everyone that is down on the show then listed all the things you don't like about the show's direction.

The Office to me is a like a girl I dated for a long time and was crazy about but am kinda falling out of love with now. The only thing keeping me together with The Office is all the good times we had in the first 4 or 5 seasons.

I may want to see other people at some point now though :D

The Office to me is a like a girl I dated for a long time and was crazy about but am kinda falling out of love with now. The only thing keeping me together with The Office is all the good times we had in the first 4 or 5 seasons.

I may want to see other people at some point now though :D

Well...

You, my friend, sound like a fair-weather Redskins fan - suck it up and have some faith :finger:;)

Well...

You, my friend, sound like a fair-weather Redskins fan - suck it up and have some faith :finger:;)

haha when was the last time the weather was "fair" for a Redskin fan ;)

I'm sure i'll watch the show until it's taken off the air, whenever that is, so i'm still loyal to it.

But I hope they get off the path they are on now. I liked it better when Jim and Pam weren't together, I realize they couldn't go with that forever, but I found that more interesting.

I hate the new boss Charles, adds nothing to show, takes away from other characters, terrible decision by the writers.

I think what i'm most upset about is Jim's character, because of Charles, he is no longer Jim. He can't pull pranks on Dwight and I miss the interaction between Jim and Michael.

Just watched last nights episode. Can't figure out which is funnier Dwight talking about bees or solving the case of the Beet Bandit. Either way looks like things are rebooted back to normal.

Exactly what I was thinking. Anyway, I thought last nights was pretty good. Lot better than the past few episodes.

And the turn tables.....

I laughed hardest when they stopped the van at a stop sign, and a Korean lady opened the door and climbed in. Brilliant, understated sight gag. Vintage Office.

What about at the end of the episdoe when they show the van in parking lot with the Korean lady just sitting in it by herself lol

Plus, Michael made David Wallace look like a complete idiot.

Every once in a while the writers show that Michael isn't a complete boob, and those moments are a surprise and a delight. The one you mention is a good example. There was a really poignant one I vaguely remember where he got out of the office and went on a sales call, and did something to connect with the client in a very personal way, cementing the client's loyalty and business. And so the viewer gets a hint of how he rose to management level at Dunder Mifflin from sales.

But they keep those tidbits rare, so when they do happen, they have a big impact.

Archived