Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

October Suprise?! (yet another "web-rumor" thread--merged--unbelievably) MET

capitolpunishment

Thought I would post this in case it comes true!!

CP

I received just a few minutes ago, without comment, from a trusted friend. I do not know the source, but this sounds only too credible.

PB

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:12:09 -0500

On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.

There have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info. Generally, the feeling is that we should all go ahead and get it out there to as many blog sites and personal email lists as is possible. I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the 'health problem' cited in those articles was aneurysm. Probably many of you have heard the same rumblings.

However, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this Obama maneuver, spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.

So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the Obamites off at the pass - send this info out to as many people as you can - post about it on websites and blogs - etc

When, err if Biden gets his butt handed to him in the VP debate, word is that due to health issues or for whats best for the party Biden would step aside with Hillary being the candidate to offset Governor Palin.

I think it would happen sooner if Biden keeps being the honest old liberal he is instead of pretending to be centrist or with an ounce of conservative values in him.

I heard this was a rumor, and I heard it would be attributed to a health issue. It might not happen now, even if it was ever true, because of the wide play the rumor is getting. I think it's even on Snopes!

They might as well come right out with a straight up substitution. That ticket would still clean house. The people who would criticize the switcharoo aren't going to vote for Obama anyway.

I heard a rumor that Palin is going to cancel the debate because all recent events in which she's had to answer questions have made her look clueless.

I heard a rumor that Obama won't do townhalls because he looks like an idiot without a teleprompter....

Errr....

Wait. We're talking about things that aren't true?

My bad. :)

I heard a rumor that Obama won't do townhalls because he looks like an idiot without a teleprompter....

Errr....

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep better at night. As for me I watched both the democratic and republican debates.

Is he her "close personal friend and mentor?"

Care to share any examples of his racist comments/damning of America?

No racist comments but plenty damning Americans on the left side of the political fence:

During the 2004 election season, he praised President Bush's performance during a debate with Sen. John Kerry, then offered a not-so-subtle message about his personal candidate preferences. "I'm not going tell you who to vote for, but if you vote for this particular person, I question your salvation. I'm sorry." Kalnins added: "If every Christian will vote righteously, it would be a landslide every time."

Months after hinting at possible damnation for Kerry supporters, Kalnins bristled at the treatment President Bush was receiving over the federal government's handling of Hurricane Katrina. "I hate criticisms towards the President," he said, "because it's like criticisms towards the pastor -- it's almost like, it's not going to get you anywhere, you know, except for hell. That's what it'll get you."

And plenty of religious overzealousness:

What you see in a terrorist -- that's called the invisible enemy. There has always been an invisible enemy. What you see in Iraq, basically, is a manifestation of what's going on in this unseen world called the spirit world. ... We need to think like Jesus thinks. We are in a time and a season of war, and we need to think like that. We need to develop that instinct. We need to develop as believers the instinct that we are at war, and that war is contending for your faith. ...
Jesus called us to die. You're worried about getting hurt? He's called us to die. Listen, you know we can't even follow him unless you are willing to give up your life. ... I believe that Jesus himself operated from that position of war mode.
Everyone say "war mode." Now you say, wait a minute Ed, he's like the good shepherd, he's loving all the time and he's kind all the time. Oh yes he is -- but I also believe that he had a part of his thoughts that knew that he was in a war.

Sounds kind of like the stuff we hear time and time again from the fundamentalists in the Middle East.

And yes it came from an opinon piece:

But his sermons can be found right here:

If we're going to hold politicians accountable for what their personal religious leaders say, then why not bring it up? :whoknows:

Errr....

As opposed to John McCain who 95% of the time is reading and not making eye contact with anyone except for the paper below him...

Archived