Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

October Suprise?! (yet another "web-rumor" thread--merged--unbelievably) MET

capitolpunishment

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep better at night. As for me I watched both the democratic and republican debates.

Funny, you all dog Jorge Bush for years about his speech, but when it comes to Obama (Who sounds like a big bucket of ass when he speaks off a telepromter) it's all good

As opposed to John McCain who 95% of the time is reading and not making eye contact with anyone except for the paper below him...

In a townhall? Really?

Have you seen his townhall-style stops?

What papers does he look at?

Fail.

No racist comments but plenty damning Americans on the left side of the political fence:

I would assume that the questioning of salvation came from a discussion of abortion, but we don't really know that since no context is given (and that sermon isn't on the church's site.)

There are people who believe that abortion is the murder of unborn children. I don't fault them for believing that's a sin. Questioning the salvation of others is something I don't participate in though.

But again, "close personal friend and mentor" vs. "my pastor." Big difference.

Funny, you all dog Jorge Bush for years about his speech, but when it comes to Obama (Who sounds like a big bucket of ass when he speaks off a telepromter) it's all good

Three things:

1- You're comparing Bush's speaking ability to Obama? Are you really so partisan that this on it's face doesn't sound completely ridiculous to you?

2- Bush sounds like "a big bucket of ass" with our without help of any sort.

3- I don't agree that Obama sounds bad without a teleprompter. Again I watched the democratic debates and what you are saying and what I saw are completely different things.

Archived