Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell is playing scared (Merged)

Frediemac

he did have time. goddamnit im tired of everyone thinking the qb is suppost to have 5 seconds int he pocket every dropback. watch the tape again, he always had time to step up to throw.

Calm down my man.:) We dropped 3 clear ints. That was a bad pass interference call. And Moss stopped running on that deep pass. That was clearly shown on the replay. And we had other receivers drop passes. Our D made adjustments and looked good after the 1st qtr. JC threw a TD no int. adjustments will be made and we will get better. Till then,.....be :cool:.

Jason Campbell is definitely not a gamer. A real gamer will take risks and call audibles when it's 3rd/4th and 1 and run it himself. This game left me with the same feeling I had when we played the Giants in week 3 last year. That goal line stance should've been taken care of by the QB. He should've shouldered the responsibility and run it in himself last year and he should've done that tonight. If you have the green light to call audibles then by all means, show some leadership and get your team fired up. You have to have the high risk/high reward mentality when the situation calls for it. Unfortunately Campbell is not that kinda QB and you could see it in Zorn's eyes. Heck, you can see it in Campbell's eyes.

HE DOES NOT HAVE THAT KILLER INSTINCT!! I don't care if this is your first or 8th offense in any number of years. You fight and claw and improvise even if you risk the wrath of the coach. I'm done making excuses for Campbell. It's all on him now. He'll get benched by mid-season. You heard it here first.

I'm calling out Jason Campbell. From the first play, he showed no skill, nor judgment. The guy was open. The play worked, except for Campbell's incompetence. Sure, he hit a wide open Moss for a TD at the end of the half. An idiot could do that. His judgment in choosing receivers, especially when the game was on the line, was the worst. He is slow as a sloth. For him to call out others is weird...pathetic. He sucks. I mean it. He sucks. I am saying that as a season ticket holder for 30 years.

Then why aren't you the idiot throwing the TDs if it is so easy?:doh::rolleyes: Oh and I guess being a season ticket holder for 30yrs makes you an expert. Chill out my man.:cool:

JC did the best he could with what he had to go with. He had some positives and made some good completions. Please don't put the loss ENTIRELY on JC--it just isn't fair!

JC happens to be the #1 QB so don't be dissing him, it's more than just JC on offense. What about the play calling?

I'm not going with the calm down program. I've watched Campbell for his entire career now. He is not improving. Hie flaws are obvious, and stagnant. I saw Zorn trying to explain something to Campbell at the end of the game and Campbell was not listening. He was explaining to Zorn something that showed he didn't understand that what Zorn was trying to say to him was, "we were trying to win the game."

I'm pissed off. That's for real. You can take shots at me for being a loyal Redskins fan for most of my life. You can have your opinions and I'll respect them. I think Campbell doesn't have what it takes.

Respect you for being a loyal fan. I am as well. Respect your opinion as well. I think every1 will change their negatives to positives when JC and the Skins win games this year.:)

If Thrash had of made that catch in the 4th quarter, half of you would be singing a different tune. Campbell came out and looked like he did in the last two preseason games in the first half. However, towards the end of the game, he was reacting to the rush, getting out of the way, and throwing bombs. If Thrash had made that 1 catch, that was 7 more points with time on the clock. Yea I know, shoulda been, coulda been. But I find it hard to believe that most of you can't see Campbell had shaken off some of the rust by the 4th quarter.

I hate to say it cause I've defended him before, but Zorn clearly had no faith in Campbell at all tonight after the 1st quarter. Jason does not look comfortable in the pocket at all, and I'm not sure that's something that can be fixed. Some quarterbacks have moxie and he's just not showing any right now. I think if Campbell doesn't improve significantly by the New Orleans game Zorn may think about going to Collins.

Look JC is a horrible QB.

1. He's slow to get back and his release is slow

2. He doesn't read Defenses very well - Also slow at that.

3. He has no peripheral vision - He walks into that 1st sack tonight, because it wasn't heyers fault.

4. He doesn't look off receivers - Most really good QB's look at one receiver while knowing he is covered only to throw it to the guys that open at the last second. Campbell doesn't do that and stop ****ing patting tha damn ball almost every play. Sometimes they pump fake to create an opening. I've maybe seen JC pump fake 3 times in almost 18 games now.

5. He plays with no freaking EMOTION! he's like a robot out there.

6. He doesn't have long ball accuracy and short touch for screens

7. The guy cannot roll out, hes just too slow. I don't know why Zorn kept rolling him out

8. He's never lead us on a 4th quarter comeback- Ever!

I still don't understand how people and fans actually protect this guy. You will all see this yr that jason cannot be a starter in this league. I'm sorry he's had so many different Offenses to leran but I think he just shell shocked right now.

Which part is odd, that you had convinced yourself that he could excel, or that a couple of preseason games later and only one regular season game later you've switched?.

you don't understand... it was the part where I'd thought he might be okay despite deciding he was not the guy when TC came in and led the team on a win streak last season.

I've since gone back to trusting my judgement and not sipping koolaid

If Thrash had of made that catch in the 4th quarter, half of you would be singing a different tune. Campbell came out and looked like he did in the last two preseason games in the first half. However, towards the end of the game, he was reacting to the rush, getting out of the way, and throwing bombs. If Thrash had made that 1 catch, that was 7 more points with time on the clock. Yea I know, shoulda been, coulda been. But I find it hard to believe that most of you can't see Campbell had shaken off some of the rust by the 4th quarter.

Agree 100%:applause: We also dropped 3 ints, had a bad pass interference called on us and in my opinion, Moss stopped running on that deep pass thrown at him. Adjustments will be made and we will be fine.

Agree 100%:applause: We also dropped 3 ints, had a bad pass interference called on us and in my opinion, Moss stopped running on that deep pass thrown at him. Adjustments will be made and we will be fine.

Moss didn't stop, the ball was thrown short and inside. That was a bad throw by Campbell.

He's just awful. The JC lovers are making the usual excuses, o-line, play calling, etc. He had receivers open all night but he can't see the field as he still telegraphs and eyes the primary receiver and continues to hold onto the ball for way too long.

Get used to it because they will stick with this loser the rest of the year in hopes that by some act of God, he suddenly learns how to play the QB position.

Moss didn't stop, the ball was thrown short and inside. That was a bad throw by Campbell.

They showed the replay my man and Moss stoped cause he didn't think the ball was being thrown to him. Then when he saw his defender reacting to the thrown ball, it was to late for Moss and thats why Moss let his man get inside on that pass. Moss could have sheilded his defender and made that catch had he not slowed down.

You people are truly amazing. Acting like Eagle fans, its truly disgusting. JC played OK just OK not like s***. Yes he has some things to correct which have been his problem for a while Zorn hopefully will get that out of his system. I think that for right now that JC needs to just look at 1 and 2 then go to his check down especially when we have Betts and Portis both in there. I think JC will get it right in the next couple games and not look back. Then I would like to see what you guys have to say after beating his scull in after 1 game. If he doesnt pan out and our season is trash and no hope in left in it then I would bring in CB5. So you all you guys/gals sounding like Eagle fans when their beating down McScabb just CHILL the hell out. Its truly disgusting.

Archived