Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell is playing scared (Merged)

Frediemac

:(There is NO Doubt about it, Jason Campbell is playing scared. He would not go deep at the end of the game because he didn't want to get hit. This team could have a shot but they will never win with Jason Campbell at QB. This is hard for me to say because I like the guy but he is just not a good player.

I have always said this, and will continue to say it ... Jason is a stupid QB.

For all that we gave up to get this "loser" ... it make me want to hurl. We gave up 2 first round choices, and a second rounder for this QB who apparently has been proclaimed to be our saviour!

Time we draft a STUD QB ...

How about we all just cut to the chase? Campbell is not a winner. We fans will NEVER see the Skins winning playoff games with Campbell under center. It's obvious to people who don't even watch football that much that he has zero field presence or a real feel for the game. The Skins would have done BETTER with either Todd Collins or even Colt Brennan out there.

I'm sorry to be so negative, but this is the blunt truth that needs to be realized as FACT, and not opinion.

How about we all just cut to the chase? Campbell is not a winner. We fans will NEVER see the Skins winning playoff games with Campbell under center. It's obvious to people who don't even watch football that much that he has zero field presence or a real feel for the game. The Skins would have done BETTER with either Todd Collins or even Colt Brennan out there.

I'm sorry to be so negative, but this is the blunt truth that needs to be realized as FACT, and not opinion.

Only....just to be fair...it is really just your opinion...

Archived