Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's Leaving Early From Work Tomorrow?

RonJeremy

Well I live 45 min from work:mad: and since I had to go to a Dr visit that took my whole day up on Tuesday I cannot leave early...This has sucked cuz I have had to pregame prep last night bc I'll get home at 5:45....just barely enought time to get the food going before everyone shows up. At least my AWESOME wife helped me get the house ready, she got me some banners, and a whole Skins party pack with plates and forks and cups that are all Skins haha...she even bought a bunch of Burgandy and Gold Flowers for the front of our house...:D Here is to a great game tonight! HAIL

I've yet to make it in to work today. (I got home from travel around midnight) I think I'll go in and tie up some lose ends...for about 1/2 hour and start drinking and grilling. Mmmmm, drinking and grilling.

Lucky you...the last hotel I was at (prior to my current location) my boss and I went on a business trip together and due to various weather delays our flight didn't get into DC until after midnight. As I was picking up my bag, my boss said, "...see you at 8 AM tomorrow morning..." I can't say that I was expecting the day off, but...wow. Imagine my surprise when I got in at 8 AM and he didn't show up until 10:30.

Question:

Does the fact that my class runs until 7:15 justify me skipping it completely? My heart says "hell yes," but my brain says " :paranoid:...sure." I'd miss the better part of the 1st quarter if I don't...

What say you, ES?

It matters how far you live from your college. Speaking for myself, I'd bag out early to watch the game. But if you have an hour's drive, it might pay to skip the class entirely. In other words, the Redskins take precedence over your class in my opinion.

Go to class, slim.

:( Yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards...

er, uh.....

What say you, ES? :paranoid:

It matters how far you live from your college. Speaking for myself, I'd bag out early to watch the game. But if you have an hour's drive, it might pay to skip the class entirely. In other words, the Redskins take precedence over your class in my opinion.

20 minute drive.

Check your syllabus (which I assume you got last week). Most likely tonight's class you can skip. The important classes are those closer to an exam.

Maybe I'm wrong, but when I was in college attendance was up to you. Of course you should always be at class anyways (unless you have a family thing or a Skins game), but if you got your work completed most teachers didn't care if you showed up or not. I'd say that I went to about 95% of my classes, but my view on that is that I'm paying for the course, so if I want to cut class that's my right.

Archived