Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's Leaving Early From Work Tomorrow?

RonJeremy

I told my boss tonight that I am leaving work early tomorrow. He looked at me with a puzzled look on his face like he was asking why. I told him because the ****in Redskins are on quit being a douche.

It is a good thing to be cooll with your boss. Not many other jobs that I had would let me leave early for a football game. I would normally act like it was an emergency and I need to leave. lol

A co-worker of mine who is a Giants fan tried to con me into working his oncall shift tomorrow night so he could go to Old Chicago's to watch the game. I just laughed at him. I tried to get everyone else on the team to not switch with him but one dumb blonde took pity on him. :mad:

Definitely getting out early, it's rough here on the west "coast"!

My boss is a Giants fan and we've been going back and forth for months now. I've nearly crossed the line a few times. ;)

We have a bet that the loser has to wear the other team's gear to work on Friday. As you can imagine, I really want this game.

I think it'll actually start close to 7. Doesn't NBC have to leave the game at 10 to meet their requirement for giving both political parties equal airtime?

I was going to post a separate thread about this, but I'll ask here since it's now kinda come up. If NBC switches to the Republican Convention at 10:00 and the game still is going on, I'm guessing one of NBC's other stations will carry the rest of the game, right?

I think it'll actually start close to 7. Doesn't NBC have to leave the game at 10 to meet their requirement for giving both political parties equal airtime?

I was going to post a separate thread about this, but I'll ask here since it's now kinda come up. If NBC switches to the Republican Convention at 10:00 and the game still is going on, I'm guessing one of NBC's other stations will carry the rest of the game, right?

Is that why the games starts at 7? That really sucks! PUt that BS on msnbc!

Archived