Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sig Bet on Campbell...

2006Skins

:evil:Hmmm.........

If I say there's no way he makes it, it's win-win for me.

I'd like nothing more to see him get those numbers. Paloffs is definitely now! I'd be glad to sport, for example, a JC sig or avatar then.

And if instead he doesn't get those numbers, I can honestly say "I thought so."

Please count me as a "NO!" bet.

That's a pretty tough group to join as a 1st-year starter in the WCO.

I think he'll do good, around a 85-87 QB rating, but those levels are going to be hard to match. Probably more like 3,500 yds, 22 TDs, 18 INTs, so not far off, but still.

That excuse is getting old already... Ever since Campbell became a Redskin, I've seen fan after fan make excuse after excuse for his poor play and slow development.... I'm not saying he cant/wont be better, but the excuses are endless... When in reality, he just needs to play better, period. Just like the Cowboys need to win at least 1 paloff game before any Dallas fans should even mention the words Super **** in connection with the Cowboys...

As for the Sig Bet, count me in............:cheers:

You do know that only Brady, Favre, Manning, and Hasselbeck met those levels last year.

I couldn't have said it better myself There's no way Campbell reaches that level this year!

I think the sig should be I like dallas or something to that extent. IMO of course.

I would never make anyone sport "I like Dallas," not even my worst enemy. Not even the "Colt Brennan Man Crush Society" we seem to have here at ES. As the season goes, we'll find some funny sigs, or if the mods want to get involved, maybe we can have a dunce avatar again.

You have to hit ALL of those criteria? I would bet against Campbell making all of those numbers, only 4 QBs did it last season.

What happens if Campbell goes down in week 4?

I haven't heard anything about an injury provision. Should we say he must start at least 12 games (3/4 of the season)? It's up to the rest of the class...

I predict same thing as last season.. Campbell will struggle early and often. Then eventually lose his starting job to an "injury".

The same way Ramsey lost it to Brunell.

Are you REALLY trying to claim that JC's dislocated kneecap is similar to Ramsey's neck injury? If so, please put down the crack pipe and check into a rehab facility, because you are out of your mind.

Are you REALLY trying to claim that JC's dislocated kneecap is similar to Ramsey's neck injury? If so, please put down the crack pipe and check into a rehab facility, because you are out of your mind.

Oh you know it is. Don't be dump jrock - dislocated kneecaps are just as career and life threatening as neck injuries.

Gyah, you're so dumb..

/sarcasm

HELL NO....lol

I"m sorry. I have never been a JC fan, and never will. He has YET to prove anything and he's had the time. He couldn't even beat out a old hag in Brunell...lol I hope like hell he proves me wrong, and I'll put the sig up if he does.

If he DOESN"T make those marks, I want all these JC fanboys who've been chirping out "more time" for the past three years to shut the **** up and admit they were wrong.

HELL NO....lol

I"m sorry. I have never been a JC fan, and never will. He has YET to prove anything and he's had the time. He couldn't even beat out a old hag in Brunell...lol I hope like hell he proves me wrong, and I'll put the sig up if he does.

If he DOESN"T make those marks, I want all these JC fanboys who've been chirping out "more time" for the past three years to shut the **** up and admit they were wrong.

It's not like Gibbs let him fight for the starting job with Brunell. 20 starts, that's MOOOORE than enough time, huh?

It's not like Gibbs let him fight for the starting job with Brunell. 20 starts, that's MOOOORE than enough time, huh?

It was for Tony Romo sits to pee. Tom Brady. Peyton Manning. Brett Favre. David Garrard. Carson Palmer........shall I keep on?

edit: how do you know that Gibbs didn't let him compete for the job? Were you there? I imagine if his play was much better than Brunell's than he would have started.

It was for Tony Romo sits to pee. Tom Brady. Peyton Manning. Brett Favre. David Garrard. Carson Palmer........shall I keep on?

edit: how do you know that Gibbs didn't let him compete for the job? Were you there? I imagine if his play was much better than Brunell's than he would have started.

I thought it was a well known fact that Gibbs didn't let Campbell compete for the job in 2005 and at all in 2006.

BTW, 20 games wasn't enough for Troy Aikman, Joe Montana (admittedly, he won the Super Bowl in his third season), Terry Bradshaw, Joe Theismann and Brian Griese. Point is, no two QB's are a like. But, if after a decent amount of time, it just isn't working for Campbell - I'll be the first one to admit.

haha. Old enough to remember Gibbs 1.0 that he doesn't play rookies or tends to go with vets

I don't think Jason will match those numbers, but that I do think that he'll have a better season this year (he improved from 2006 to 2007). Also, I turn sigs and avatars off, so I have no reason to participate in a sig bet of any kind. Finally, like another poster said, I'd feel awful actually betting against a Skins' player to do well. I can't do it. So, that's a long-winded way of saying 'I pass'.

I like the enthusiasm 2006Skins! :thumbsup:

Archived