Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sig Bet on Campbell...

2006Skins

He played in the WCO in college. You know, the senior year where he completed almost 70% of his passes and had a 3:1 td to int ratio? I think he can grasp it quite well.

I love how college stats only count for JC and not CB.

:rolleyes:

I am not going to bring up Colts 131 TD passes..

Notice I also brought out the competition. Brennan played in the WAC, where the toughest competition was southwestern podunk u, while Campbell did all of that in the SEC, including being the MVP in the SEC championship. Big difference in competition.

WAC is aweful. Remember Timmy Chang? Remember how Hawaii gives up 90+ against Hawaii and Georgia. SEC is the cream of the crop. JC 12-0 and co-national championship. Colt, nothing

I would rather have a QB who can grasp an NFL offense.

There I said it.

This is the part where you make the "New system" excuse.

They don't even have to fire up that super collider to create a black hole, I found one on a Redskins Message board and its sucking up all the intelligence.

JC had a decent senior season.. He also had a decent backfield.

Dude was mediocre at best.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=103392

Mediocre??

That translates to a 115.66 NFL QB rating. Good enough for 3rd best all-time in NFL history after Manning in '04 and Brady in '07.

Now, yeah, you see plenty of great performances by college QBs, but I wouldn't call Jason Campbell's senior year at Auburn even close to mediocre.

I knew it would happen.........

Anything Jason Campbell becomes Colt Brennan.

Because Colt Brennan is a better QB right now and gives us the best chance of a winning season than Jason (Excuse Me) Campbell.

As others have already said...........There I Said "IT".

btw........I`m too nice to take advantage of the Sig Bet.

:cheers:

Count me in on the "NO" side.

I'm not even convinced he will be our starter in 2009 to tell you the truth. I think the jury is definitely still out. I hope he shows something this year.

But if we have to move on in '09 without him, that happens. It will be a waste of two high picks. But, it's not like we haven't done that before. :doh:

Archived