Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your news source.

WVUforREDSKINS

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I only watch local news and I don't really know the difference between channel 10 and channel 8 and channel 6 news... whichever one's not on commercials....and that's only when I feel like it. If something crazy's going on, I'll flip to CNN.

Online, I go here and cnn.com.

I'm wondering if I could get a subscription to the Post out here in cali...the newspapers out here suck

BBC World News, MSNBC, CNN, Jim Lehrer. I also watch Foxnewschannel, but that's not really news, that's an entertainment channel.

Read the Times, Post locally and websurf the Wall Street Journal and NY Post.

I subscribe and receive in house the New Yorker and National Geo.

For those of you who want an interesting columnist, Hendrick Hertzberg is a must read. Read a few columns and then PM me. I challenge that you wont be disappointed no matter your point of view.

Conservative and Fox News here. Fox News provides the opposing viewpoint so they are fair and balanced in that regard. I can't stand watching CNN as Wolf Blitzer and the like gives me that throwing up in my mouth sensation. You'd get more objective news from Al-Jazeera. I really should listen to National Praavda Radio though as I'm paying for it whether I want to or not.

BTW what happened to Laurie Dhue? They named Fox News after her and she's not even with the network anymore.

I'm a good ol filthy liberal and I get my news from various sources, I try to stay on internet news because television news is ridiculous for the most part.

I like to check washingtonpost.com, google news (prob my favorite), cnn.com, BBC and I even look at Fox News to see what the cons are reading.

Archived