Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your news source.

WVUforREDSKINS

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I've noticed a trend on ES. Many liberals watch FoxNews and we have lots of conservatives who watch MSNBC/CNN.

Personally, I watch more foxnews than anything else. I like to hear what the other side is saying. I know what my side is saying most of the time. I guess its a perspective thing. Also, MSNBC and CNN are boring.

Why? Why do we watch biased news that where we don't like or agree with most of the people they have on?

So, im interested in what the poll will say. And I also wonder how reflective this is of the general population.

damnit..i picked liberal but i meant conservative. i still watch a lot of MSNBC and CNN until they get on to the shows like "countdown" or "larry king live". I just like news reporting and not shows where it is one person who sits up there and yaks on.

oh yeah, and I would like to personally make Nancy Grace cry while she packs up her desk and leaves the CNN offices. stupid *****.

Nancy Grace can burn in hell.

I think the whole board knows you are conservative MIke :D

The best news source (non TV) that I have ever read is a magazine called The Economist. My friend had a subscription and I was reading a lil bit of it. Pretty straight forward and well written. I think it is British.

The best news source (non TV) that I have ever read is a magazine called The Economist. My friend had a subscription and I was reading a lil bit of it. Pretty straight forward and well written. I think it is British.

ES is a pretty good news source too. Plus you get balanced commentary a lot. :)

hahaha..shut it!!

and ES is a GREAT news source. And you get both sides of it without having to even leave the thread.

Google News!

I actually do not watch any TV news at all. except for some C-SPAN (which isn't really a news program, I suppose). I tend to read online articles when I am interested on a news story, and often will use Google to read the first few pages of news on a subject. With today's modern online media, I think it is the best way to seek out divergent angles and opinions on subjects.

Actually, to be honest, for me, ES has become a pretty good source for up-to-date subjects and will often mirror the hot topic of the day.

Couldn't find the...

I'm Independent, And I Watch All Available News I Stumble Upon.

Because, they're all equally full of ****, and marginally informative, at the same time.

Then, I run all the information through my personal bull**** meter, apply common sense logic and probability to the subject, and usually come closer to the truth than the one sided observations dished out by any and all of the biased, media sources.

I flip the channels... I'm mostly on CNN and Fox...

I also "noogle" a lot (Google News) and Tailgate...

My bookmarks on my IPhone lately are: Drudge, WaPo, Noogle, Real Clear Politics, Rasmussen, Electoral-Vote, National Review, Little Green Footballs and NoQuarter (just because I bookmarked it based on the whole "whitey-tape" bs)...

Couldn't find the...

I'm Independent, And I Watch All Available News I Stumble Upon.

Because, they're all equally full of ****, and marginally informative, at the same time.

Then, I run all the information through my personal bull**** meter, apply common sense logic and probability to the subject, and usually come closer to the truth than the one sided observations dished out by any and all of the biased, media sources.

That captures what I do

oh yeah, and I would like to personally make Nancy Grace cry while she packs up her desk and leaves the CNN offices. stupid *****.

I agree with this about Grace 100% that woman has no place on TV she is ignorant about most of the things she speaks about

Myself I am a conservative who watches Fox News, but I also flip to the clinton news network and PMSNBC to see their spin on things

Archived