Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will everyone please calm down!?

djbubba4life

This is ridiculous guys.

Everywhere i go, theres something stupid being written on this board about, how Colt Brennan should start, How Malcom Kelly and Devin Thomas are ALREADY busts. how Jason Campbell wont adapt in time. How Jason Taylor isnt going to be the same. How Greg Blache is nowhere near is good as Williams.

Why cant we all just relax? Its the preseason, i surely remember this board the past few years when our team just was crushed in the pre-season, and there was some woory but no panic like this!

This isnt a Transition year, This isnt a Rebuild year, This isnt a Superbowl year. Its just another season of N.F.L. football, and we can in no way predict the outcome by what we have right now.

We have everything in this team that can show we mean buissness on sundays, We have a great leader on defense (whos name is London, no Jason). We have a prodigy of Sean Taylor playing Safety, we have a dominant defensive line, Our offensive line stood up with only one of the starters last year, A Team leader in Portis, Recievers, and Yes a Quarterback.

There is too much heart in this team, for you guys to give up on them like this so easily. We are Tradition, We are Humble, We are The Washington Redskins, where the sky does not fall unless we have something to say about it. So dont worry guys, everything will be okay. :helmet:

This is ridiculous guys.

Everywhere i go, theres something stupid being written on this board about, how Colt Brennan should start, How Malcom Kelly and Devin Thomas are ALREADY busts. how Jason Campbell wont adapt in time. How Jason Taylor isnt going to be the same. How Greg Blache is nowhere near is good as Williams.

Why cant we all just relax? Its the preseason, i surely remember this board the past few years when our team just was crushed in the pre-season, and there was some woory but no panic like this!

This isnt a Transition year, This isnt a Rebuild year, This isnt a Superbowl year. Its just another season of N.F.L. football, and we can in no way predict the outcome by what we have right now.

We have everything in this team that can show we mean buissness on sundays, We have a great leader on defense (whos name is London, no Jason). We have a prodigy of Sean Taylor playing Safety, we have a dominant defensive line, Our offensive line stood up with only one of the starters last year, A Team leader in Portis, Recievers, and Yes a Quarterback.

There is to much heart in this team, for you guys to give up on them like this so easily. We are Tradition, We are Humble, We are The Washington Redskins, where the sky does not fall unless we have something to say about it. So dont worry guys, everything will be okay. :helmet:

And just WHO do you think you are bringing logic, reason, and rationality to this message board?!?!

Well, for what it's worth, I think the Giants suck and the Redskins will have a chance to beat them. It'll give us hope for at least ten days.

Remember in 2004 how ecstatic we were when we beat the Bucs, even though we scored just one TD on a 60 yard Portis play?

The Redskins have shown a lot of heart in recent years, no doubt. How much of that heart can be attributed to the leadership of Joe Gibbs and Gregg Williams though? There is no denying that those two coaches built a very good team from the ground up. They took over Spurrier's dreadful 5-11 squad (remember Trung Candidate), and they built a team with chemistry, heart, and talent.

Can Jim Zorn keep this team on the right track? It seemed like Zorn was doing a decent job through the offseason, with a seemingly solid draft, two-a-days in camp, and a decent showing early in the pre-season, but the Redskins have looked flat out awful the last two weeks. I don't care who is on the field, you can't have a showing like the Redskins did against Jaxsonville in front of your home crowd, especially not after being obliterated the previous week. I know it is preseason, but you rarely saw a Gibbs team lose like that, and never in back-to-back weeks. I am very nervous that Zorn does not have this team ready for what lies ahead.

This team has shown boatloads of heart in the recent past, so I am willing to suspend judgment for now, it is just preseason after all. Still, I am not sure that Jim Zorn has this team ready for the dogfight of the NFC Beast. We play the Champs in less than a week, and even though we beat them soundly Christmas Eve, I am anything but confident . . .

This is ridiculous guys.

There is too much heart in this team, for you guys to give up on them like this so easily. We are Tradition, We are Humble, We are The Washington Redskins, where the sky does not fall unless we have something to say about it. So dont worry guys, everything will be okay. :helmet:

Thank you for haveing some common sense, it is funny how people get so worked up over some silly preseason BS. :applause: Everything will be just fine. I am glade you liked my whole paloffs statment, once I thought of it I coundn't stop laughing.

Archived