Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the game that gave me my sig

royallypwned

okay, I've had this same gif as my sig on here for nearly a year now (and I doubt I'll ever change it). Unfortunately, no videos of the entire incident could ever be found on youtube, or any other place for that matter.

Well, that is no longer the case. I finally found an in-game video on youtube, where George Teague officially became a legend in these parts. The quality isn't great, but who cares!! Skins fans can appreciate seeing TO get knocked down. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0knygnRnfd8

First off, your a puke fan, which one do you think we like better, TO disrespecting the star or TO in a San Fran uni getting pushed?

I remember a pic of Art placing his skins hat on the star, does anyone know where that is?

That was a great picture. Also the one of Blade dancing on the star after the Monday Night Miracle was another great picture. <3 our mods. :)

I had forgotten that Emmitt Smith went back to the star after his TD. Too bad Terrell got another chance after that. That day may have been the only time I ever rooted for the Cowboys simply because I was that disgusted with Owens' display of immaturity. The only thing I can think of that would show even less class would be to sign Terrell Owens as a member of the Cow--

Oh. Nevermind. :doh: :no:

okay, I've had this same gif as my sig on here for nearly a year now (and I doubt I'll ever change it). Unfortunately, no videos of the entire incident could ever be found on youtube, or any other place for that matter.

Well, that is no longer the case. I finally found an in-game video on youtube, where George Teague officially became a legend in these parts. The quality isn't great, but who cares!! Skins fans can appreciate seeing TO get knocked down. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0knygnRnfd8

I forgot how out of hand that games was.

Archived