Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Request For Advice on Having a Jersey Signed (MET)

pR0JEkT 21

I know how much everybody would love to have a signed jersey by a Redskins player..now I have a question on what you guys would do in this instance. Say you were able to have a player sign an authentic jersey, don't matter who it is..ok, say your favorite player or whatever. Now you plan to get the jersey and not wear it just post in in a frame display at the house..would you just have the player sign it and post his number on it like a typical signing or would you have him sign it and have a personal message made to you? Go ahead guys give me your opinion! :D :dallasuck

I know how much everybody would love to have a signed jersey by a Redskins player..now I have a question on what you guys would do in this instance. Say you were able to have a player sign an authentic jersey, don't matter who it is..ok, say your favorite player or whatever. Now you plan to get the jersey and not wear it just post in in a frame display at the house..would you just have the player sign it and post his number on it like a typical signing or would you have him sign it and have a personal message made to you? Go ahead guys give me your opinion! :D :dallasuck

get him to write **** dallass or HTTR on it along with his sig and number

I would just have him sign it with his number. If you ever need to sell it someday it'll be tough with personalization.
Totally understand, however I would not be interested in selling it, it's strictly for my Redskins collection, love the Redskins too much to try and make money off em'! :)

I have no desire for a signed jersey.

I agree. I got over that a long time ago. I wouldn't even bother the players. Unless your in the business of selling autographs what's the point. Come to think of it what's the point of selling autographs. This world has gone mad.

I agree. I got over that a long time ago. I wouldn't even bother the players. Unless your in the business of selling autographs what's the point. Come to think of it what's the point of selling autographs. This world has gone mad.

Well if you want to have a Redskins room in your house, and want a framed jersey....

Mine is for artwork.

My D Green, Manley jerseys hang proudly in my office with the autographs.

If thats not your thing than who cares.

As for the OP, my jerseys only have the signature which I prefer. Too much writing on the jersey just makes it look messy imo.

Well if you want to have a Redskins room in your house, and want a framed jersey....

Mine is for artwork.

My D Green, Manley jerseys hang proudly in my office with the autographs.

If thats not your thing than who cares.

As for the OP, my jerseys only have the signature which I prefer. Too much writing on the jersey just makes it look messy imo.

Well if it is your thing who cares. You can frame a jersey without a signature.

I'd like a personalized message, I've never really thought of anything good though and never bothered to ask... Haha next game I think I might ask somebody to write **** dallas... Can't get it on my hat though, I don't think they'd like that very much at school :laugh:

Totally understand, however I would not be interested in selling it, it's strictly for my Redskins collection, love the Redskins too much to try and make money off em'! :)

No I understand, a personalization makes it seem more like you actually met the player instead of encountered him or bought the autograph from a shop. And I wouldn't intend to sell either, I just meant like if the worst were to happen to your finances and you needed to sell off some stuff.

Archived