Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bills Retros

txkid

I don't have a problem with the Bills' current helmet but their uniform is horrid.

I just hate the "modern" uniforms with awful looking stripes going down the side of the uniform and even "swooping" to the front of the uniform and of course the uni-color of having your jersey and pants having the same color.

Just awful.

I liked the uniforms they wore yesterday. A solid rich and bright blue jersey with white pants.

They should keep that uniform but go back to the regular helmet.

I don't have a problem with the Bills' current helmet but their uniform is horrid.

I just hate the "modern" uniforms with awful looking stripes going down the side of the uniform and even "swooping" to the front of the uniform and of course the uni-color of having your jersey and pants having the same color.

Just awful.

I liked the uniforms they wore yesterday. A solid rich and bright blue jersey with white pants.

They should keep that uniform but go back to the regular helmet.

Agree 100% about the unis. WAY too many teams these days go for the monochromatic look, which is one thing if you're wearing home whites a la the Bears or even us, but quite another if you're the Bills or (ugh) the Ravens. Looks like ****. I hope I never have to see anything like Burgundy on Burgundy on our boys, EVER.

Far as the helmets go, I like the modern Buffalo with the speed stripe too, but I am partial to the Kelly-era Bills blue on red.

:2cents:

Archived