Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom Brady comments on Redskins game in this month's Esquire Magazine

conkev12

brady and company did what they needed to do but then they went that extra step and kept pouring it on. they used us to try and make a statement to the rest of the NFL thru us and that is what pissed me off.

im glad the gnats beat them because they have to look in the mirror and realize that she-li manning beat them.

This was the one game ever where I wished that Gibbs wasn't his usual classy self. For that Patsies game, once the score was out of control we needed a Buddy Ryan to send a third stringer out there with specific instructions to take Brady's knee out....with extreme prejudice. Sure, run the score up if you want. But you'll do it without Brady.

This was the one game ever where I wished that Gibbs wasn't his usual classy self. For that Patsies game, once the score was out of control we needed a Buddy Ryan to send a third stringer out there with specific instructions to take Brady's knee out....with extreme prejudice. Sure, run the score up if you want. But you'll do it without Brady.

ressurect Andre "Dirty" Waters on that ass..you KNOW he would do it!! :laugh:

RIP...

The Redskins defense is all about hitting hard. Our guys our told to go out there and knock the snot out of people. What that article tells me is even when the game was obviously over, our guys didn't let up. They were still hitting as hard as they could. Whether we lost or not, we brought it to them every single play. The Pats didn't let up because we didn't let them. That's how I read that.

Wow some people are a little harsh asking for Tom Brady to have a career-ending injury . . . I have no gripe with what he said. He earned the right to be proud of his team that day.

And yeah he played poorly in the big one this year . . . but you do realize that he still has 3 rings right? Oh yeah, and you do realize that he is probably only second to Joe Montana in terms of efficiency in the playoffs . . . and in terms of interceptions.

Nobody on this board would be against Tom Brady being the qb of our Washington Redskins 100 times out of 100.

I don't even have a man-crush on Brady . . . I am just stating the facts. The guy is one of the top 2 quarterbacks in the game today . . . regardless of whether or not he is better than Peyton, you cannot go wrong with either of them. All he does is win games . . . . and in an article like that, he is not even bragging . . . just commenting on the FACT that everything came together that game and they were able to do whatever the hell they wanted to.

dude actions like this justify running it up. along with one of brady's comments, if you're getting spanked and not letting up, i say bravo. that takes alot of pride, starting with the coaching staff. that type of competitiveness deserves respect, which i don't think NE showed that day, or any other point during the season. going for the injury on purpose - absolutely no reason for that - and it only justifies the goon with the sweatshirt being a punk.

this all bleeds into the great cosmic karma, and eventually you get your due. BB has really gotten his lately - his last two seasons have ended with defeats by Mannings. Don't you think he hates that more than anything?!?

When I think of what the Patriots FINALLY got caught doing, it makes me sick to my stomach. I see that fat f*** Billacheat on TV and I know he is the scum of the NFL. And it's too bad for the fans and most of the team too because they were actually boondoggled into believing that they really were legit for the past 5 years.

The reality is that though they are a tremendously talented team, there HAD to be players or coaches besides Billacheat that openly and with foreknowledge, helped in the cheating. This was not the work of just one jackass.

Starting in 2001, when the USA was reeling from 911, the PATRIOTS won that seasons Super Bowl. America was elated that the underdog Patriots could go on to triumph in the end. Throughout the next 6 years, they became the media darlings, culminating in an Obama-like circus last year where we had to watch every news outlet daily take a knee and kiss their arses. They were built up to demigod status by playoff time. And when the Big Show arrived, King Billacheat and Prince Brady were expected to just 'go thru the motions' one more time before their inevitable coronation.

Well we saw justice people and it was BIG. The superstars of the world crashed down in a thud that was felt world wide. Printing presses stopped and the "Dewey Wins" headlines had to be retyped. Mothers had to rename their kids Eli instead of Tom. And some third-world nation is now sporting brand new "Persuit of Perfection" T-shirts.

Good, I say. I hope it hurts! Because I sure as hell laughed when I saw those cheaters slink of the field. And I laughed in the face of any Patriots fan who said "everybody cheats, we just got caught." Well Joe Gibbs never cheated.

So now, I could care less what that talented, punk-arse QB from a cheater team has to say about us or anybody else. Yeah, we played like doo-doo and got our collective arses handed to us that game. And yeah, Brady ran up the score because he was chasing passer records last year. So what?! He and any of his pro-talent cohorts will always be ***asterisked*** for as long as they stay on that team that has a cheatin SOB for a coach.

Thats all, Hail.

Meh, I'm not too offended by those comments. He is basically saying everything had to go right to beat us as bad as they did. With that being said, I don't like the guy and think he is a smug jerk and I've thought that ever since the post-game press conference he answered questions in after their loss to us when we had Spurrier as coach. Gave us no compliments and just complained about how they kept making mistakes and that we didn't deserve to win the game.

dude actions like this justify running it up. along with one of brady's comments, if you're getting spanked and not letting up, i say bravo. that takes alot of pride, starting with the coaching staff. that type of competitiveness deserves respect, which i don't think NE showed that day, or any other point during the season. going for the injury on purpose - absolutely no reason for that - and it only justifies the goon with the sweatshirt being a punk.

this all bleeds into the great cosmic karma, and eventually you get your due. BB has really gotten his lately - his last two seasons have ended with defeats by Mannings. Don't you think he hates that more than anything?!?

Sorry but I don't believe in karma, God or anytthing else righting things. Either do it yourself or expect that it probably won't get done. Besides, how do you know me taking him down isn't karma's way of doing it's thing?

18-1, bro. :laugh:

Though I must confess to rooting for the Giants and greatly enjoying their win, that taunt is theirs, not ours.

We'll get to gloat whenever the time comes to play them again and we absolutely ruin them on the field. I hope the veterans on this team inform Zorn of just how appropriate that that is, and I hope I'm watching live.

Brady has the right to make those comments...

When I think of what the Patriots FINALLY got caught doing, it makes me sick to my stomach. I see that fat f*** Billacheat on TV and I know he is the scum of the NFL. And it's too bad for the fans and most of the team too because they were actually boondoggled into believing that they really were legit for the past 5 years.

The reality is that though they are a tremendously talented team, there HAD to be players or coaches besides Billacheat that openly and with foreknowledge, helped in the cheating. This was not the work of just one jackass.

Starting in 2001, when the USA was reeling from 911, the PATRIOTS won that seasons Super Bowl. America was elated that the underdog Patriots could go on to triumph in the end. Throughout the next 6 years, they became the media darlings, culminating in an Obama-like circus last year where we had to watch every news outlet daily take a knee and kiss their arses. They were built up to demigod status by playoff time. And when the Big Show arrived, King Billacheat and Prince Brady were expected to just 'go thru the motions' one more time before their inevitable coronation.

Well we saw justice people and it was BIG. The superstars of the world crashed down in a thud that was felt world wide. Printing presses stopped and the "Dewey Wins" headlines had to be retyped. Mothers had to rename their kids Eli instead of Tom. And some third-world nation is now sporting brand new "Persuit of Perfection" T-shirts.

Good, I say. I hope it hurts! Because I sure as hell laughed when I saw those cheaters slink of the field. And I laughed in the face of any Patriots fan who said "everybody cheats, we just got caught." Well Joe Gibbs never cheated.

So now, I could care less what that talented, punk-arse QB from a cheater team has to say about us or anybody else. Yeah, we played like doo-doo and got our collective arses handed to us that game. And yeah, Brady ran up the score because he was chasing passer records last year. So what?! He and any of his pro-talent cohorts will always be ***asterisked*** for as long as they stay on that team that has a cheatin SOB for a coach.

Thats all, Hail.

...but I still enjoyed this rant. :cheers:

I was much angrier at our complete limp dick defense that day than I was at the Patriots. It IS THEIR JOB to prevent the other team from scoring, now we are going to cry like children because they thought it felt good to dominate? Mommie, bill stole my lunch money Waaaaaa.

I agree with those who don't take offense with Brady's comments. However, if I were in the room when he said these things my reply would not have been "18-1."

I'd have answered, "You must have had a LOT of videotape, Tom."

Edit- And BTW, before that game didn't the Redskins have a pretty good record against Belichik?

It was one of those games. All teams have them at some point. Like Gibbs said, " I don't have a problem with what the Pats did, running up the score." The one thing to remember is that a rematch will happen one day, and I wouldn't want to be the team that tried to embarras us. To make any comments after having such an embarrassing Superbowl after an udefeated regular season, is just pitifull. If I lost to a wildcard team, I wouldn't be holding my head high after any regular season game.

Tom Brady proved one thing, he can be beaten on any given day. No one thoght that last year. If you remeber the records of losing Superbowl teams, it doesn't look good for the Patriots this year. I think the Patruits will have a good season simply because of the division they are in. Any team would love to play that division twice in the same division. The bottom liine is this, I think it caught up to the Patriots, playing terrible teams twice in the same season. They ran into a buzzsaw in the Giants, who took it to them and proved they are beatable. If I was Tom Brady, I would shut up for awhile, and worry about his own team.

Archived