Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Starbucks releases list of stores set to close

Toe Jam

yeah really doesn't surprise me. There are Starbucks EVERYWHERE. The 2 that are closing near me are about 5 mins from another Starbucks. :doh:

I love it when they have one in the parking lot of Vons and then they have one INSIDE Vons. What the hell is that about?

not only can you be fat and lazy, but you dont even have to get out of your car to get that fatty coffee.

I knew which one they would close here before I saw the list. Whoever they hired to do the market studies for that one should be fired.

Funny thing is, they really don't do research. I know a lot of people trying to get their work and they have always been told by the Starbucks geniuses that research is basically a bunch of bull :laugh:

They never really cared if they had a market. Store doesn't exist within x miles? Open one up! Just look at the NYC closings....2 closing within 4 blocks of each other :doh:

Why couldn't they do this list by state? lazy asses , you would think being all hopped up on caffeine they could put a little more effort into it :laugh:

I thought it was done by state?

The far right column lists states in alphabetical order, if that is what you are referring to? :whoknows:

Over saturation.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't forced down our throats.

Oh, don't be so dramatic. Nothing's being forced down your throat. If you don't like Starbucks, don't go there. Or you can do what I do and make fun of people who spend four dollars on a cup of something that costs 20 cents to make.

Oh, don't be so dramatic. Nothing's being forced down your throat. If you don't like Starbucks, don't go there. Or you can do what I do and make fun of people who spend four dollars on a cup of something that costs 20 cents to make.

With more Starbucks in a given area, there's less and less room for competition.

Kind of like what Wal-Mart does, you know?

Archived