Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Count

bch89

I think I am the only one I've seen with a post count remain at zero. Is it bad that I stay out of the stadium (until season starts) and only post in the tailgate, or should I check out the stadium and post in there more? I usually stay away from the stadium because of some of the ignorant threads that are created in there.

Any opinions?

I havent been posting in the stadium much but its a great place to read up on ALL NFL news and thats what I thought this site was mainly for.

that and expressing my political superiority amongst the peons.

Yeah, because you know what happens when you bring your stuff up into the Tailgate. :kungfu:

The only way to really LEARN the rules is to post in the stadium. Sure, you already agreed that you read them, but you gotta be tested by fire.

Only way to do that is in the Stadium where you will be beaten down and abused and spanked with the rulebook. Cheerleaders are so fun to spank. Or didn't you know?

Just go to the stadium and say things like "Landry is good at both safety positions" or "Carlos RoDgers is better than Champ" or" JC is the best QB/worst prospect in the league" we should sign(insert latest FA release/unhappy player) and then just sit back and watch before running back in here to feel good about your "0".

Just go to the stadium and say things like "Landry is good at both safety positions" or "Carlos RoDgers is better than Champ" or" JC is the best QB/worst prospect in the league" we should sign(insert latest FA release/unhappy player) and then just sit back and watch before running back in here to feel good about your "0".

I usually just say " :applause: "

or

"you suck"

Archived