Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joining the millitary?

RIPSean

I'm not being disrespectful. I'm being truthful. I'm speaking from personal experience and I realize life is more important then fighting someone else battles.

Why do you think you have the oppertunity to live life. Are you truly that dense? Just remember that hundreds of thousands that fought and were maimed and died so you could "live life". There is a reason it is called selfless service.

Its hilarious to me how people are putting their life on the line for $15.00/hr and a $15,000 signing bonus. Matter of facts its not hilarious it plain stupid.

King, your profile states your 31 but the tenor of your posts are suggesting otherwise.

Nobody enlists for the money. People enlist for the discipline, the education, the oppourtunities for travel and a sense of duty.

You are just too brainwashed to listen. You are stuck in your little box looking at the world through a peep hole. I thnk outside the box. I care about humanity over patriotism. You have had the blinders on for too long my friend. I'm trying to save this young man from ruining his life before it even starts.

You care about humanity over patriotism yet still find it within your humanistic nature to refer to soldiers as slaves and hos?

Are you sure your 31?

King, your profile states your 31 but the tenor of your posts are suggesting otherwise.

Nobody enlists for the money. People enlist for the discipline, the education, the oppourtunities for travel and a sense of duty.

I dont need someone else for discipline I can do that myself. As far as education, we all have the right to go to school even if you have to take out a loan to go to school. I have traveled to several countries without the help of the millitary. Its not hard to get a passport and a flight. Anybody can accomplish these things its not that hard.

You are just too brainwashed to listen. You are stuck in your little box looking at the world through a peep hole. I thnk outside the box. I care about humanity over patriotism. You have had the blinders on for too long my friend. I'm trying to save this young man from ruining his life before it even starts.

Perfect. You know absolutely nothing about me. Your self-defined "wisdom" screams your ignorance.

Someone is contemplating their future and asking for advice. You've decided to use this thread to create a fictional online persona. Nice.

For once I agree with GoSkins and am happy to see him ripping you apart.

You sound like a real idiot right now.

If you really did serve (which I think is all BS like most of the rest you have typed) - then I wish you would have learned some respect for what people sacrifice in order to give the rest of us the freedom we enjoy every day.

I've got a lot of family over there and what you've said is complete bull**** and I'm ashamed that someone your age would really think that way. (If that's not bull**** too)

I dont need someone else for discipline I can do that myself. As far as education, we all have the right to go to school even if you have to take out a loan to go to school. I have traveled to several countries without the help of the millitary. Its not hard to get a passport and a flight. Anybody can accomplish these things its not that hard.

You just don't get it do you? Some people have a sense of purpose in life. Believe it or not, there are persons out there that are unable to afford college, or hesitate with the idea of a student loan. The military does help it's members in paying for an education and offer training to that is not easily affordable in the civilian world.

Perhaps when you mature into an adult you will understand the complexities of life

Perfect. You know absolutely nothing about me. Your self-defined "wisdom" screams your ignorance.

Someone is contemplating their future and asking for advice. You've decided to use this thread to create a fictional online persona. Nice.

Its nothing fictional about me or my thinking. I'm just giving that young man some advise based off personal experience. If you dont like the advise then thats a personal problem.

For once I agree with GoSkins and am happy to see him ripping you apart.

Yeah, it's really weird agreeing with Goskins. This must be one of the first times in his life he's been right about something. Seriously, after agreeing with the dude I called my doctor and he prescribed some heavy meds over the phone. No need for a visit. He also called an ambulance. Says its imperative that we flush out of my system whatever caused this imbalance or infection.

On the other side, I think it is time that we heard from some of King's John's... err... ES clients. I mean if he is a pimp his clients are Johns, right? Anywho... I think we need them to testify as to the King. Maybe we are all being unfair and misreading him.

back to the discussion. I also served straight out of high school. I did 6 years active navy. Looking back the only thing I would have changed was the term of enlistment. More like 4 years.

That all being said, since I left the navy honorably, I went to college and have 6000 total debt after earning a college degree in 4 years. That's nice.

As far as being a bodyguard, I applied for the secret service, and made it quite far in the process. Eventually like 95% of the population who apply I was cut, but that doesn't make me any less of a person.

Food for thought, the reason i was sitting in the interviews was because of my military background. If you are really interested in this, i would recommend a job/mos, with a top secret security clearance.

That will help you with many things if you decide you want a federal bodyguard career.

Its nothing fictional about me or my thinking. I'm just giving that young man some advise based off personal experience. If you dont like the advise then thats a personal problem.

Normally I don't do this but . . .

It's ADVICE . . . not "advise" . . . ADVICE.

Normally I just let spelling errors go but seeing as though I'm unsure to whether you received even a basic education I thought I'd do my part to educate a moron today.

Yeah, it's really weird agreeing with Goskins. This must be one of the first times in his life he's been right about something. Seriously, after agreeing with the dude I called my doctor and he prescribed some heavy meds over the phone. No need for a visit. He also called an ambulance. Says its imperative that we flush out of my system whatever caused this imbalance or infection.

On the other side, I think it is time that we heard from some of King's John's... err... ES clients. I mean if he is a pimp his clients are Johns, right? Anywho... I think we need them to testify as to the King. Maybe we are all being unfair and misreading him.

LOL yeah I'm in the process of receiving some heavy meds myself. This is some heavy stuff to deal with.

Never thought I'd see the day.

My brother's a marine. He had to do 5 years with 3 years inactive. He finished that and re-inlisted. He got lucky- he's never had to deploy. He's a helicopter crew chief on Camp Pendleton and he fixes helicopters and makes sure they're okay to fly. My boyfriend was in the marines with him and did the same thing, and now he's a contractor on base doing the same thing he did in the corps.

If you're looking to make money, deploying will make you money. You get paid large bonuses untaxed, and since you won't be spending much money out in Iraq or other places, you will be able to save a nice chunk of change. I know guys that deploy all the time because they want to, and a guy right now wants to deploy again but he's not needed.

Normally I don't do this but . . .

It's ADVICE . . . not "advise" . . . ADVICE.

Normally I just let spelling errors go but seeing as though I'm unsure to whether you received even a basic education I thought I'd do my part to educate a moron today.

LOL, I'm really tired as hell. I been up all night promoting this server that I'm currently using. I was using the skills that I learned from the army to get this server back up and running. So I guess I can look at that as a millitary positive. As for me I have over ten acres of land in virgina that my grandmother left me, a house in Maryland, one currently being bulit in brazil and I know how to make my own money. Not bad for a moron :)

Real good advice there bucko.

From now on whatever the King says, do the exact opposite.

Perhaps if you changed the tenor of your posts and stop the disreputable terms of alluding to our soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen as pimps, hos or slaves then perhaps your thoughts would carry more weight.

But the tenor of your posts as well as the inane diatribes they contain presents the idea that you really don't know what your talking about and have no personal experience. Your rants resemble those of a 13 year old sitting in his parents basement and not that of someone that has been living the life of an adult with all the repsonsibilities it entails.

LOL, I'm really tired as hell. I been up all night promoting this server that I'm currently using. I was using the skills that I learned from the army to get this server back up and running. So I guess I can look at that as a millitary positive. As for me I have over ten acres of land in virgina that my grandmother left me, a house in Maryland, one currently being bulit in brazil and I know how to make my own money. Not bad for a moron :)

yea right

:rolleyes:

Guess we should all by that ocean front property in Arizona too.

I can help you with getting your server up, what are you running? what are the issues? did you back it up, do you need data recovery?

Honestly you need to shut the **** up and get out of this thread.

You are trolling, plain and simple.

This man came on here asking for career advice and all you're doing is bashing the military.

I don't give two ****s what happened to you, what do you expect the military to do when your dumbass punches a wall? Its the military, they don't do the "sit down and tell me about your feelings" deal. I'm sorry about your cousin, if he was injured during an exercise he should have been treated well but you're coming off as an immature idiot with a bone to pick and nothing but bull**** lies to back it up.

Don't bash the military. Without it you might not have this message board to spread your bull****.

I can help you with getting your server up, what are you running? what are the issues? did you back it up, do you need data recovery?

Thanks bro, but I'm good. I just brought a new HP Proliant server. I had to configure everything and migrate the data from my old server to the new one. I'm currently working on starting a online match making service. I used the skills that the army gave me. So I have to admit that I did get something from the millitary.

for those of you who dont know the king he just likes to come in to threads and completely **** all over them.

dont try to rationalize with him, dont try to reason with him. he gets his rocks off by getting people mad and doesnt listen to any reason whatsoever.

werent you just suspended anyways king? this your first day back?

Thanks bro, but I'm good. I just brought a new HP Proliant server. I had to configure everything and migrate the data from my old server to the new one. I'm currently working on starting a online match making service. I used the skills that the army gave me. So I have to admit that I did get something from the millitary.

You should probably apologize and change your tone with the pimp ho's and slave bit. Otherwise this thread could equal some of my most controversial threads in length.

Honestly you need to shut the **** up and get out of this thread.

You are trolling, plain and simple.

This man came on here asking for career advice and all you're doing is bashing the military.

I don't give two ****s what happened to you, what do you expect the military to do when your dumbass punches a wall? Its the military, they don't do the "sit down and tell me about your feelings" deal. I'm sorry about your cousin, if he was injured during an exercise he should have been treated well but you're coming off as an immature idiot with a bone to pick and nothing but bull**** lies to back it up.

Don't bash the military. Without it you might not have this message board to spread your bull****.

I did punch the wall like a dumbass you are completely right. But for someone to tell me that I was destructing goverment property cut me real deep. At that point I realize that I was a slave. I wrote several letters to congressman and to members of the senate and I was able to get discharged. I'm not bashing the millitary, I feel its better things to do in life then fighting wars and killing.

for those of you who dont know the king he just likes to come in to threads and completely **** all over them.

dont try to rationalize with him, dont try to reason with him. he gets his rocks off by getting people mad and doesnt listen to any reason whatsoever.

werent you just suspended anyways king? this your first day back?

No, I wasn't suspended. Como vai a senhora? (hows it going sir?) I havent seen you in a while.

Archived