Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joining the millitary?

RIPSean

I take it you are a pimp then or a lawyer? :laugh:

The military is the closest thing to slavery we have now though,you basicly give up rights to assume responsibilities.

You do give up a lot when you sign that contract but I would consider the status closer to an indentured servant than a slave. You do after all have a contract with time committments.

I do remember when I served a guy got court martialled for a tattoo. Generally, it's no big deal, but he got one that covered the back of his head.

Kinda hard to hide when you have very little hair.

You do give up a lot when you sign that contract but I would consider the status closer to an indentured servant than a slave. You do after all have a contract with time committments.

Maybe I'm speaking out of ignorance, but I don't see it as either. A soldier still has their rights and a way to address wrongs. A chain of command. A slave or an indentured servant only has the chain.

In my mind, this argument is part of the mixed-up priority issue in this country were money is inflated so far above everything. To serve as a soldier, marine, sailor has incredible value and just because you are sacrificing some dough does not mean you are agreeing to be a slave. It's just a logic that is sickening to me.

I've met some fantastic people who have served who are the furthest thing from brainwashed zombies or slaves of the government.

I do remember when I served a guy got court martialled for a tattoo. Generally, it's no big deal, but he got one that covered the back of his head.

Kinda hard to hide when you have very little hair.

:laugh: Yeah lots of rules and regs to follow, and you might even be called a murderers and accused of war crimes for doing your job(Thanks Murtha :moon: )

I have to say I am proud both my kids enlisted to serve,but it is not a choice to be taken lightly or w/o a full understanding of what it entails.

There are many benefits as well as hardships,so indentured servitude describes it well.

You can come out with skills,experience and benefits that are not found spending the same time in college.

Or you can piss away your life in either...it is what you make of it.

The problem is, a lot of guys might enjoy it and want to be there. The OP sounds like he is "The Perfect fit", for someone who would enjoy it, not to mention he wants to serve OUR country.

If it is a slavery job for some reason many guys on this board have made a career out of it. I am not sure how long it takes to retire, however if you choose to be a "slave" or a 'ho" for something like 20 years you get to retire young and have a pension for the rest of your life. Not a bad deal.

I am assuming you served and didn't like it?

I did serve for a short time then I quit (honorably). Once my cousin had part of his spine crushed during an exercise and was treated like **** afterwards it woke me up. I was so mad about the whole thing I punched a wall and broke my hand in three places. Then to add insult I was written up for destruction of goverment property. It's like this, as soon as a ho cant make any more money for a pimp shes kicked to the curb. The millitary is the same way. Plus I dont want to put myself in harms way because somebody has a problem with somebody else. I cant see my mother cleaning my ass, or changing my **** bag because I took part in somebody else disagreement.

All i can say is you should learn to appreciate the fact that without our men and women in the service you would not have the ability to own your business.

Its a choice that we all have. They chose the millitary, I chose free enterprise.

I dont view them as slaves but yea, you are pretty much correct. It's better to be at the top of the food chain then on the bottom. Everything is based off of your mind set. If you have the mind set of working hard for somebody rather then yourslef then you gonna get pimped. Its just the way it is.

I'm spreading my words of wisdom over the internet trying to stop this young man from becoming another one of the goverments whores. I'm trying to change his mentality to make him a better person. Some people wont see it that way because they are brainwashed into working hard for someone else.

Yeah he could always come work for you selling Amway :laugh:

Hey Mom, I hit Diamond level! I am a Diamond. :laugh:

Yeah he could always come work for you selling Amway :laugh:

Hey Mom, I hit Diamond level! I am a Diamond. :laugh:

I'm serious and you are on joke time. I will never sell Amway but truthfully speaking. You can make more money selling Amway and its a hell of a lot safer.

Hilarious, I had the "Amway" typed in my last post, but I deleted it. :cheers:

Its hilarious to me how people are putting their life on the line for $15.00/hr and a $15,000 signing bonus. Matter of facts its not hilarious it plain stupid.

Its hilarious to me how people are putting their life on the line for $15.00/hr and a $15,000 signing bonus. Matter of facts its not hilarious it plain stupid.

To many it isn't about the money, it is about service to our great country that you need to learn how to appreciate. You should probably approach this subject with a little more respect.

To many it isn't about the money, it is about service to our great country that you need to learn how to appreciate. You should probably approach this subject with a little more respect.

So come on Mr. Tycoon whats your huge business venture that has landed you in Lanham?

I'm not being disrespectful. I'm being truthful. I'm speaking from personal experience and I realize life is more important then fighting someone else battles.

I manage male and female models. I also import and export products between here and Brazil. Several of my clients are ES members.

Do you think your fellow ES members are going to appreciate the fact that you consider them ho's / slaves and yourself thier pimp?

My guess is that you better hope they don't read this thread, because if I was your client, I would fire you.

I'm not being disrespectful. I'm being truthful. I'm speaking from personal experience and I realize life is more important then fighting someone else battles.

You keep saying someone else's battles, would you think differently if we had found WMD's in Iraq?

So far all you've done is define yourself as an *******. If you ever do come around to showing any signs of wisdom, no one will be listening.

You are just too brainwashed to listen. You are stuck in your little box looking at the world through a peep hole. I thnk outside the box. I care about humanity over patriotism. You have had the blinders on for too long my friend. I'm trying to save this young man from ruining his life before it even starts.

Do you think your fellow ES members are going to appreciate the fact that you consider them ho's / slaves and yourself thier pimp?

My guess is that you better hope they don't read this thread, because if I was your client, I would fire you.

I never said that ES members are my ho's or slaves. I said some members are my clients. In other words some members pay me for my services. I manage models. Some members has had the need for a model and I provided them with such. I respect my models and my clients to the fullest. If I didnt have respect for them they wouldnt have any for me and I wouldnt be eating. They know who they are and much love goes to them.

I never said that ES members are my ho's or slaves. I said some members are my clients. In other words some members pay me for my services. I manage models. Some members has had the need for a model and I provided them with such. I respect my models and my clients to the fullest. If I didnt have respect for them they wouldnt have any for me and I wouldnt be eating. They know who they are and much love goes to them.

Im starting to think this is funny.

If you want to gain the skills you need to be a bodyguard you best bet is to go enlisted. You get the day to day hands on experience on actually DOING you job, not managing other people and barely doing the job you were trained to do.

As a former Army guy I have to Recommned the Army. It was one of the best decisions you will make. As far as job goes try for either MP's (later transfer to CID and go for protective services) or Rangers. You can get Ranger School guarenteed in your contract along with Airborne. If you make it through training you will be a badass. You also are pretty much guarenteed to see combat as well. I would reccommend sending a PM to RyansRangers and he can give you far more infomration about it than I could.

Im starting to think this is funny.

Yea, me too. I got a huge grin on my face. To tell you the truth I really want to meet you guys. So you can really get to know me. I see things for what it is not the way that I want things to be.

I always wanted to join the Coast Guard. I went met with a recruit, but nothing ever came of it. Every now and then I still think about joining. I think it would be an exciting job to be out on the water, and have the responsbility of saving people.

Still something I think about from time to time

Maybe I'm speaking out of ignorance, but I don't see it as either. A soldier still has their rights and a way to address wrongs. A chain of command. A slave or an indentured servant only has the chain.

In my mind, this argument is part of the mixed-up priority issue in this country were money is inflated so far above everything. To serve as a soldier, marine, sailor has incredible value and just because you are sacrificing some dough does not mean you are agreeing to be a slave. It's just a logic that is sickening to me.

I've met some fantastic people who have served who are the furthest thing from brainwashed zombies or slaves of the government.

Maybe it did not translate well. I was saying that military service is closer to indentured servitude than slavery

An indentured servant is a form of debt bondage worker. The laborer is under contract of an employer for some period of time, usually three to seven years, in exchange for their transportation, food, drink, clothing, lodging and other necessities.

Unlike a slave, an indentured servant was required to work only for a limited term specified in a signed contract.

Archived