Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Vote for TLC Is A Vote For CHANGE

Tastes Like Chicken

I prefer not to have the "I'm 30 still wear GI Joe underwear, masturbate to the point were it keeps me unemlployed" demographic. She can your vote.

you must also prefer not to speak proper english either. :laugh:

Me SO, me speakum gooder engish.

July 2, 2008

NHLBI Offers New Guide to Tailgating and Physical Activity for a Healthy Heart

"Your Guide to TLC and Your Heart" presents comprehensive and easy-to-understand information on the impact of tailgating activity and diet on your heart, as well as the power of bedroom activity to keep you healthy overall. Since physical inactivity is one of several major heart disease risk factors that you can do something about, the 44-page guide is full of practical tips, including sample bedroom and ***** activity programs, instructions for combining crack-on-a-stick with wines and beers to thin the blood, ideas for making tailgating a family affair, and an overview of the best Sunday diet and physical activities for a healthy heart.

For more information please view:

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/new/press/06-08-08.htm

hearttruthbanner3.jpg

"Love of tailgate food, love of *****, love of country"

Getting active on Sundays in the fall, includes getting hammered with beer and spirits to thin the blood, eating good old American-bred ribeye on a stick and Pez wings, and hopefully getting some ***** after the burgundy and gold win. That's my American Dream.

I'm TLC, and I approve this message. :thumbsup:

SURGEON GENERAL ISSUES URGENT CRACK-ON-A-STICK WARNING

July 1, 2008

Washington D.C. -

***For IMMEDIATE RELEASE- Surgeon General Issues Urgent Warning Against Crack-On-A-Stick

The United States Department of Health and Human Services seeks to issue an urgent health warning through the Office of the Surgeon General:

To date, authorities have discovered a link between Crack-on-a-stick consumption and increased risk of cardiovascular incidents. Researchers witnessed an increase in the prevalence of these cardiovascular incidents particularly from the months of August to February.

Now that a positive correlation has been discovered between cardiovascular disease and crack-on-a-stick, the Surgeon General is issuing a stern warning AGAINST consumption of this product

You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take her away!

politicalticker

(ES)- Scandal to rock kee/Burgold campaigns? keeastman made quite the controversial statement yesterday, implying that the more Burgold spoke, the more inclined she was to "stuff the box." Stay tuned for further details.

Okay Burgold - the more you post, the more I want to stuff the ballot box for you. You're plan is working! :laugh:

duuuuuuuuuuude....420 bro. :laugh:

put the bong down hophead and get on the wagon. keeastman has hot friends, loves the UFC and is down with Redskins football.

:laugh:

And not offering canidacy positions....I would but im not located in SoCal :(

Besides here at TLC's campaign we have a GREAT spot for you in the cabinet,nude pics of Jessica Alba,and we have UFC supporters (Slacky and I for instance),and we are all are ''down'' with the Washington Redskin organization.Please come to the light.:)

Archived