Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Vote for TLC Is A Vote For CHANGE

Tastes Like Chicken

th_4zu6q1t.gif

ELECTIONCENTER2008

BREAKING NEWS- bschurm promised Secretary of State

Updated 1 min. ago

Ellicott City, MD-- The TLC Campaign Headquarters is delighted to announce a surprise endorsement from bschurm, one of the most conservative members of ES. "We are all about diversity in our campaign," noted TLC. "Whether that's in the highest positions of the Cabinet, or the choice in beer or punani, a wide range of opinions is key to making informed decisions for the greater good."

Finding common ground in the Redskins, personal accountability, and mainly Albass, were speculated to be the reasons for the jump to the TLC camp. bschurm, a former SkinsOrlando supporter, maintains that they will continue their friendship despite the political move. The two conservatives had watched the most recent Super Bowl together at SO's home. bschurm provided the beer, SO the grilled cheese and smiley fries.

th_4zu6q1t.gif

ELECTIONCENTER2008

BREAKING NEWS- bschurm promised Secretary of State

Updated 1 min. ago

Ellicott City, MD-- The TLC Campaign Headquarters is delighted to announce a surprise endorsement from bschurm, one of the most conservative members of ES. "We are all about diversity in our campaign," noted TLC. "Whether that's in the highest positions of the Cabinet, or the choice in beer or punani, a wide range of opinions is key to making informed decisions for the greater good."

Finding common ground in the Redskins, personal accountability, and mainly Albass, were speculated to be the reasons for the jump to the TLC camp. bschurm, a former SkinsOrlando supporter, maintains that they will continue their friendship despite the political move. The two conservatives had watched the most recent Super Bowl together at SO's home. bschurm provided the beer, SO the grilled cheese and smiley fries.

WTF.

:mad:

th_4zu6q1t.gif

ELECTIONCENTER2008

BREAKING NEWS- honorary_hog Makes Crude Remarks

Updated 3 mins. ago

Hedgesville, WV (CNN) -- honorary_hog apologized Wednesday for "crude and hurtful" remarks he made about ES presidential candidate TLC after an interview with a Fox News correspondent.

An open microphone picked up hog whispering, "See, TLC's been talking down to white people ... I want to cut his nut off."

This may endanger HH's potential appointment to a major TLC Cabinet position. Rumors have swirled about a seat on the Supreme Court, a Secretary position, or head of the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian People).

For immediate release:

*in a mocking Jesse Jackson tone*

HEDGESVILLE, WV (AP) -- The right honorarble Honorarious H.O.G. has accepted the nomination to become the Doctor of Disdiscrimination, the Purveyor of an All-People Nation, the Great Potentate of Non-Discriminate, Secretary of Non-Discriminary, President of all Residents, Advocate of Appalachia, Czar of Don't Hate-cha, Poobah fo' NASCAH, Righteous Representative of Rednecks, and Perpetrator of Everything Good for the Greater.

In accepting the nomination, hog said in part:

"The opportunity to effect change you see, is something that is dear to me. Mighty rednecks stand up tall, yo' crackers let them never fall.

"Fo' if yo' cracker hit the floor, there something really bad in store. The dog might come and lick you up, Jess' Jackson might come and take yo' nuts.

"But EVERY man who hears my voice, has got himself a betta choice. Vote fo' my man TLC, and by proxy, cast a vote for me!

"Vote scholarships for caucazoids! Act affirmatively for your girls and boys!

"Don't let the man oppress no more! honorary_hog will open doors!

"A brighter day does lay ahead! And THAT'S my contribution to this thread."

VOTE TASTES LIKE CHICKEN. (Or else, mutha ****a!) :silly:

New positions announced:

In a move made to strengthen his burgeoning political career, Phoward12 has accepted the position of "Secretary for Irish Affairs" and will join TLC's team as he runs for POTES.

Duties are as follows:

1. I will make sure there is a supply of cold Guinness or Smithwicks at every function I attend.

guinness-stress-pint.jpg

Brilliant!!

smithwicks_logo.jpg

Just as brilliant!!!

2. I will have affairs with many Irish lasses. Starting with these two...

irish_flag_swimwear_11.jpg

Then followed by others...unfortunately work filters prevent me from fully explaining my positions, or the lengths I will go, to do my duty properly.

3. If that wasn't enough, keep in mind that by my joining, the babe draft/contest is now officially sponsored by TLC. Yes, the ExtremeSkins Babe Draft presented by Tastes Like Chicken has a hell of a ring to it! We are currently in negotiations with TLC to ensure that the person drafting Jessica Alba is not automatically declared the winner every year.

In light of TLC's recent nomination, blriesenbeck07 has been appointed Secretary Of State.

ELLICOTT CITY, MD--

The TLC campaign is pleased to announce that, after the expulsion of bschurm from the ticket, blriesenbeck07 has accepted the role of Secretary of State. This affirms TLC's advocacy for the physically challenged, to contribute to society in lasting ways. "We continue to show, that you don't need 100% of your balls or toes, hell 50-90% is more than enough when you give 110% of your heart."

In a show of gratitude, TLC will donate funding from the campaign to tear down the big ass star in southwest Virginia, and replace it with a neon image of Jessica Alba's hindparts.

WASHINGTON DC-

In a somewhat overshadowed event, TLC's campaign recently gained a new sponsor. VASingles.com recently agreed to partially fund TLC's political campaign to rid the world of the evils of MSF. This comes from an incident back in February where TLC was seen running through the streets of Tysons Corner as a mobile advertisement for the website. The terms of the deal are undisclosed at this time, but sources say that TLC demanded, "Brandon Lloyd money".

Archived