Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Justin Tryon hit on DeSean Jackson

portis&taylor

That was a retarded play by Tryon... his team is down by 21 in the 2nd quarter and gives the other team great field position... then it looks like he celebrates the cheapshot afterwards.

He talks too much. No hands. Too short.

Gibbs/Williams would have never drafted this guy.

his "retarded" play is a fraction of a second from being a brilliant one,and it's far from a cheap shot,he was trying to blow up the returner so he'd muff the ball.

if he timed it better you'd be singing his praises

and besides being talkative the guy has had no off the field issues.

he' 5'9 and change which is just fine to play corner at the nfl level,heck the HoF is admitting Darrell Green and he pretty much proves it's more about skill and technique than sheer size.

his "retarded" play is a fraction of a second from being a brilliant one,and it's far from a cheap shot,he was trying to blow up the returner so he'd muff the ball.

if he timed it better you'd be singing his praises

and besides being talkative the guy has had no off the field issues.

he' 5'9 and change which is just fine to play corner at the nfl level,heck the HoF is admitting Darrell Green and he pretty much proves it's more about skill and technique than sheer size.

Well since you stole all my thunder... :applause:

jeebus at the people calling it a late hit, it was an "early" hit. and a split second from being an amazing play because of Desean Jackson's wreckless decision to not signal a fair catch.

a late hit is what Laron Landry did to Mushin Muhammad in the bears game,pointless,stupid,and only going to end up hurting yourself. Landry plays tough but he needs to realize he should only be hitting people during the play and not after.This goes for him standing over people and staring at them to.

he does this way to much

Tryon makes a fraction of a second error and he's suddenly a horrible character guy?especially coming from a guy with landry in his name...oh lawd

The Tryon hit was a cheapshot and a penalty; now Landry's hit on Wilson was just sick. Wilson had to see Landry coming from 30 yards out and barely got the ball off and still got jacked up in the process.

:applause: LL was on heatseaking mode. He had to be saying to himself "why hasn't this idiot thrown the ball yet?"

The more I see of Tryon, the less I like him. And if he starts picking up those type of bone-head penalties as a nickel-back, it will cost the team big-time.

He needs to concentrate on fundamentals, instead of trying to be an enforcer. And Tryon has his work cut out for him. Check out his draft-day footage, posted by ddub52 on April 27. http://youtube.com/watch?v=8tw_-Q7Asa0

It appears Tryon's going to need better read and recognition skills, and is probably going to get burned several times for being out of position. I just hope he doesn't also give up additional yardage for some foolish personal foul after the play.

I hope the coaches can straighten this guy out in training camp, and get him ready for how things work in the NFL. Otherwise his antics are going to cost us faster than you can say "mini-Carrier."

Maybe Justin needs concentrate less on on swagger and more on smarts.

How was the hit a cheap shot? There was no fair catch signal from the returner. Yeah, it's bad that it was a penalty, but the hit wasn't cheap at all and could have been spectacular if he timed it better.

How was the hit a cheap shot? There was no fair catch signal from the returner. Yeah, it's bad that it was a penalty, but the hit wasn't cheap at all and could have been spectacular if he timed it better.

ignorant people just jumping on the hatewagon when they don't know what they're talking about.

there's nothing dirty or cheap about tryon's hit it was simply mis-timed by a fraction of a second which is why he got flagged for interfering with the returner.it would be cheap if the returner called for a fair catch but he didn't.

it's ironic on a ridiculous level that they'll call tryon's hit cheap,but praise landry's hit,when landry had bigtime issues with controlling his on the field attitude ,which caused many costly penalties in 2007.

The more I see of Tryon, the less I like him. And if he starts picking up those type of bone-head penalties as a nickel-back, it will cost the team big-time.

He needs to concentrate on fundamentals, instead of trying to be an enforcer. And Tryon has his work cut out for him. Check out his draft-day footage, posted by ddub52 on April 27. http://youtube.com/watch?v=8tw_-Q7Asa0

It appears Tryon's going to need better read and recognition skills, and is probably going to get burned several times for being out of position. I just hope he doesn't also give up additional yardage for some foolish personal foul after the play.

I hope the coaches can straighten this guy out in training camp, and get him ready for how things work in the NFL. Otherwise his antics are going to cost us faster than you can say "mini-Carrier."

Maybe Justin needs concentrate less on on swagger and more on smarts.

how are you going to post a video which overall says tryon is going to be a solid corner,and come out speaking completely negative?

his antics?explain?

I swear some people analyze the hell out of stuff before anything's even happened. sure he needs to work on technique,he's a rookie,and from all indications the veterans are fine with him. Smoot spoke highly of him after the mini-camps and called him someone with alot of ability. Heck alot of the same problems Tryon has coming out(according to that video),are problems Smoot still has.

I'm gonna sit back and wait til pre-season and training camp before I start assessing players and whether I like them or not. ASU fans liked Tryon and feel that he's been the best CB to come out of ASU in some time.

Archived