Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Make up the diet for a severely underweight guy

spjunkies

I'm 6 ft I am 168 lbs.

I was around 140 lbs until I found a program that helped me. It is an excellent program.

Lift heavy weights and only work out each set of muscles once a week. Thats it.

My diet is this:

meal 1: banana and MRP

meal 2: 4 eggs 4 slices wheat toast

(go to gym)

meal 3: banana MRP

meal 4: 1 chicken breast 1 cup brown rice

meal 5: 1 lean ground beef burger

meal 6. 1 scoop whey protein

Now I don't eat the same meals everyday obviously. I will substitute chicken for shrimp and pasta one day....main thing is to limit the fat and have high protein and moderate carbs.

Creatine will do wonders as well.

Here is the program that I got a few years ago. I do it to get in shape every spring.

http://www.gain-weight-muscle-fast.com/mass-diet.html

http://www.fastmusclegain.com/

I'm 6 ft I am 168 lbs.

I was around 140 lbs until I found a program that helped me. It is an excellent program.

My diet is this:

(go to gym)

Now I don't eat the same meals everyday obviously. I will substitute chicken for shrimp and pasta one day....main thing is to limit the fat and have high protein and moderate carbs.

Here is the program that I got a few years ago. I do it to get in shape every spring.

Exactly the kind of thing i was looking for.

Thanks man

the beer and bacon diet ought to do the trick. its atkins, south beach, and every-other-diet-friendly, you should gain wait, and apparently be healthy all at once!

disclaimer: skinfan13 cannot be held responsible for any precipitous declinations in health for following the preceeding advice.

Alright guys this time I really want to gain (clean) weight, but I can never think of the right things to eat on a daily basis so I'm asking you for help.

My stats

6'1" 140 :doh:

I really need help with this.

Thanks dudes.

my god! you're 8" taller than me, but only 5 pounds more... and i'm small!

Alright guys this time I really want to gain (clean) weight, but I can never think of the right things to eat on a daily basis so I'm asking you for help.

My stats

6'1" 140 :doh:

I really need help with this.

Thanks dudes.

eat alot of Subway and work out. You'll gain weight and get toned. Jeez though 6'1 140. That's crazy skinny.

I'm 5'8 155.

Bananas are good for weight.

Also.....if you are smoking.....cut it in half immediately, and eventually try to quit altogether.

Smokers often confuse the urge to eat with the urge to smoke a cigarette.

The weight shakes are ok......but if you have such a fast metabolism, it is really just going to mean more time in the bathroom.

I would start with one....maybe 2 bananas a day added to what you are already eating. That isn't hard to do.

Milkshakes help too.

Be happy......you can drink and eat real food.....don't have to do all the diet, low-cal bs.

As you get older.....your metabolism will slow down some, and you will naturally gain weight. At least another ten pounds at the minimum.

In the meantime.......hit the gym some.....not five days a week, but something you can realistically keep doing--maybe twice a week to start.

After you are at the gym 2-3 weeks......lift heavier weights, and do fewer reps.

Good luck.

Your body will add weight as it's able to unless your diet is totally out of whack. You know what is healthy and what you should abstain from. Just use common sense with your diet.

As for getting bigger, you have to will your body by encouraging muscle mass to regenerate at faster rates. Working out is a very good tool but make sure you give your body time to rebuild by mixing up lifting with good cardio workouts.

Plus your getting to that age where the weight will start to pile on naturally. Diet and excercise will greatly benefit you if you can maintain an active lifestyle.

Your on the right track.

I'm 6 ft I am 168 lbs.

My diet is this:

(go to gym)

You need to focus on getting around 3000-3500 calories a day. The above diet isn't bad but where are vegetables? I would add greens to meal 4, add pasta and greens to meal 5, add meat to meal 2, add another meal (4.5) maybe a can of tuna, and before bed eat some cottage cheese. Peanuts, almonds, and any other nuts are good for a snack. There are such things as good carbs and fats, don't be scared to eat them.

You need to focus on getting around 3000-3500 calories a day. The above diet isn't bad but where are vegetables? I would add greens to meal 4, add pasta and greens to meal 5, add meat to meal 2, add another meal (4.5) maybe a can of tuna, and before bed eat some cottage cheese. Peanuts, almonds, and any other nuts are good for a snack. There are such things as good carbs and fats, don't be scared to eat them.

I am for around 3,400 a day. I take a multivitamin and I use flax oil in my MRP's.

As for veggies, I was eating spinach with the chicken and rice but got lazy and, honestly, I don't see the benefit of eating it really? It doesn' help you gain muscle and you can get the fiber and vitamins elsewhere. If I am misguided on this then let me know.

Used to be 6'3 and around 140.... I am up to about 165 now. All I did was pretty much what was mentioned above. Eat alot of Subway or something like that (Subs, Ribs, Steaks, pretty much just high protein). When I am up at school I have free gym membership, but I havent used it yet. Just kinda run about 2 or 3 miles, do pushups til you cant anymore, and then something similar with leglifts and crunches.

I hope to start going to the gym next semester if anyone has any advice on some good exercises to do in order to get a full body strength workout in about 3 days a week, (dont have the time I do at home) it would be appreciated.

Wake up and get a cheese omlette with bacon and 2 pieces of toast.

Drink 3 cups of coffee

Go to McDonalds for lunch and get the Big and tasty w/cheese and supersize fries and coke

have a king cone icecream snack, chocolate or peanut butter

Go to Chilis for the wings, nachos and 5 beers/3 long islands.

mix that up a bit.. maybe have the beers for breakfast some days.

Wahlah 200pds.

:laugh: 6'1, 130? Damn man. Aight. Get used to eating every 3 hours, 6 meals a day. High protein, moderate carbs. Lift, lift, and lift some more. Low reps, heavy weight. Only do cardio once a week at most (it'll help with your gains). Embrace protein bars and protein shakes to help you maintain that 6 meal a day goal.

:laugh: 6'1, 130? Damn man. Aight. Get used to eating every 3 hours, 6 meals a day. High protein, moderate carbs. Lift, lift, and lift some more. Low reps, heavy weight. Only do cardio once a week at most (it'll help with your gains). Embrace protein bars and protein shakes to help you maintain that 6 meal a day goal.

140 :mad:

Archived