Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh...needo....Obama now wants his own Presidential seal

michael_33

This is actually a clever marketing ploy designed to make Obama look more presidential-probably to counter questions about his lack of experience. Whether it works or not I think it's indicative of the Obama camp's willingness and ability to think outside the box.
I'm surprised more people haven't realized this. It's a subliminal way for Obama to be associated with the seal of the President. I would do the same thing if I were in his position.

It's no different than people running for the office using pictures of the White House in their ad campaigns.

One other thing. Mike33 I don't even know what's required to change the seal of the POTUS. Why don't you look that up for us and then tell us how likely such a scenario is. In reality you and everybody else knows that claims like this have no merit and are very "Birth of a Nation-esque". They're nothing more than sensational claims of impending doom that seek to exploit the deep seated fears of race, conspiracy theories, communism etc. by some subsegments of the electorate rather than dealing with real issues. As others have pointed out, criticize him for his healthcare plan or his foreign policy stances etc. Just don't pull this kind of crap. ...or could it be these folks don't want to talk about the issues for some reason??? Hmmmm...

As others have pointed out, criticize him for his healthcare plan or his foreign policy stances etc. Just don't pull this kind of crap. ...or could it be these folks don't want to talk about the issues for some reason??? Hmmmm...

I hope you're not considering m33 as a representative sample of the "other side," Yusuf. ;)

I'm surprised more people haven't realized this. It's a subliminal way for Obama to be associated with the seal of the President. I would do the same thing if I were in his position.

It's no different than people running for the office using pictures of the White House in their ad campaigns.

It was rather obvious,and of course the lemmings love it.

Perhaps one day he will earn a real seal instead of buying one :laugh:

added

Instead of Vero Possumus , I would suggest Caveat Emperor...but everybody's entitled to a opinion. :silly:

Yeah and he has a tail , is a muslim extremist and is the Anti-Christ. :silly:

No..this is clever subliminal campaigning...I applaud it.

No man... I heard on sombodies blog that he was one of the lizard people. You know the lizard people are actually running the country right? George W. Bush is a lizard person. I know George W. Bush has a tail.:laugh:

Before Obama got the nod for presidential nominee, I always said to myself "I kinda like Barack Obama, but I'm voting for McCain for sure." More and more recently, I've been thinking to myself, "I just might vote for Obama." I've already voted for him once, why not do it again. Maybe it's the liberal media pounding the thought that McCain (McSame, McOld, McBush, or whatever) is exactly like Bush into my head everywhere I turn, but I've been thinking that Obama may not be so bad lately.

I dunno, maybe I just like dudes with lizard tails.

Also, I think it's safe to say that the OP was an epic fail of English comprehension and excecution. I'm rather surprised this thread has gone on for 3 pages. That "needo" is supposed to be "neato" right?

Hey, how did this whole over-the-top "presidential marketing" thing catch fire, anyway?

bush-mission.jpg

Oh.

It was rather obvious,and of course the lemmings love it.

Perhaps one day he will earn a real seal instead of buying one :laugh:

Hey, I wonder where he got that idea?

BushMt.Rushmore.jpg

Oh.

I hope you're not considering m33 as a representative sample of the "other side," Yusuf. ;)

Absolutely. That's why I just finished editing my prior post to say subsegments of the electorate as I didn't mean to imply that these shallow appeals are directed at everyone.

Bush has achievements?

You will likely see better over the years once the partisanship clears and you experience more Presidents. :2cents:

brikem05, if you think this is ****ed up ,remember it can always get worse.

You will likely see better over the years once the partisanship clears and you experience more Presidents. :2cents:

brikem05, if you think this is ****ed up ,remember it can always get worse.

Oh I know.

But I genuinely believe that if Obama becomes President this country will get better. And if it doesn't he might not get my vote in 2012.

I doubt it. I was a Republican in 2000, I supported him for a while.

Obviously Bush doesn't equal the GOP but he has honestly done so few positive things for this country it just amazes me. He seems like a 'nice' guy, he seems like he wants to do whats best for the country...but he hasn't.

Its not partisan. I think Bush is a complete and utter failure.

I also think that the current Democratic controlled Congress has essentially been a failure, but King George just sucks plain and simple.

Archived